It's still you♡ - Imagine

"Hey, Kookie!"
I called out while running through the hallway to catch him.

"Hey Y/n, whats up?"
He replied weakly while waiting for me to come near him.

*Rings*
The bell rings indicating that the first subject was about to start.

"Hey kookie, i'm gonna go to my class now, see you later!~" I said cheerfully and ran to my room.

"Mhmm" He just hummed at to what i said.

Well Jungkook and I are best friends since gradeschool that's why i know when something's wrong but this time I don't know what's up to him lately, it's just he didn't go to my house so that we can go to school together like he usually do nor text or call me, it seemed to be that he's a liitle...cold.

----------

I walk to where my room is and i sat on my seat putting my bag at my side lazily. After a while the teacher came in and we all greeted. And the teacher started discussing. While the teacher is discussing I can't help but to think of Jungkook. I hate him for ignoring me and i don't know why is he like that.

----------

*Rings*
The bell rings and it's our lunch time.
I go to the canteen and I was searching for Kookie.
Oh, i know where he is, We are usually eating at the back. But...he is not there.
I tried to look for him again. I turned my head right, left but didn't see him, I turned my head at my back...and there he is, With a...girl.

No. A-Am i replaced?, No. This can't be...Is it his girlfriend?. I'm jealous.

I ran back on my room not caring if i eat or not. And i started to cry. I'm so jealous. Does he not like me anymore?, Am i replaced?, Is he blind to not see that i love him.

I just stayed at the room waiting for the lunch to end.

----------
-Time skip-

The class just ended. And i'm tired.
I walk out of the room and did not wait for him cause i know he's not waiting for me anymore, i guess he's gonna wait for that girl instead.
Well, im gonna walk by myself then.
He usually walks me home, but i'm walking by myself now, i didn't feel safe without him actually.

----------

I'm at my house now alone, no one to cuddle with, no one to talk to...Sigh, it feels so sad.

I changed into a big sweater...Jungkook's sweater that he left. It's so comfy and his scent is still in his sweaters. I feel like he's with me.

I go out of my house to get some fresh air and to relaxed my feelings.
I go to a nearby river and i sat down at the ground thinking about what happened and there i let out my emotions, i cried and cried until my eyes got sore.
I watch the sun to set and stay there for a little longer.

The sky is getting darker so i help myself to stand up.
And it's getting cold.
I was heading home but it feels like i'm walking out of nowhere I didn't know what's happening around me cause i'm just thinking about him.

----------

Suddenly a hand grab my wrist and a big figure pulled me close to him his other hand on my waist and hugs me tightly.
And that was only the time that i came back to my senses that i was actually walking in the middle of the road and a car beeping on me and that's the time the guy pulled me. And tears started to stream down my face again.

"Hey!, you should look where you're walking to!" A guy spoke up and lets go of the hug.
His voice seems familiar.
I look up to him and he looks down to me.

Jungkook.

I saw his face softened at me.

"D-did you cry?" He asked.
"K-kookie?" I asked

But he just scolded me like what he always do when i do something wrong that could hurt me.

"Why are you walking alone at night?! Do you know it's dangerous, look what happened, a car almost hit you!, you should be more careful!" He said.

And i started crying. But i realize that i'm mad at him for what happedned earlier.

"Why are you here?, you shouldn't save me and just let me hit by a car!, Cause i guess you care about that girl more than me right?!" I said unloading my emotions.

"W-what?, are you jealous?" He asked shocked.

"Yes of course!, pabo, Can't you see that i like you no i mean i love you! And i'm such a fool to fall in love with the person who doesn't even love me! It hurts me to see you with that girl, How can you have a girlfriend huh?!" I said.

His eyes widened.

"Girlfriend? Who?, That girl? Of course not...The reason why i'm ignoring you and talking to that girl is because i think that when i talk to her i might forget about you, cause i think that you don't love me too, but i'm wrong cause i still love you. I can't love anyone else except you Y/n" He said.

I blushed.

"R-really?" I asked in disbelief.

"You heard it. Now can you be my girlfriend?" He said shyly.

"Of course!" I jumped and hug him tightly and looked at him in the eye.

"I've been waiting for this" I said.

"Me too, My one and only Y/n" He said cheesily.

And our face are getting closer. And we kissed. His lips were soft and sweet and we let go for air.

"Come on, let's cuddle" He said grabbing my hand.

----------

We walked into my house and into my room and we both snuggled into the covers and Jungkook pulled me closer into him hugging me closely.

"I'm sorry kookie, i should be more careful" You said.

"It's not your fault. Sorry for ignoring you, but yeah, you should be really careful cause i don't want my baby to be hurt and you really look cute on my sweater by the way" He pouts and he really looks cute.

I blushed and we both shared pecks and i love yous~

----------
Another story hereee~
You can leave a comment and you can suggest prensss! Thank you for reading!~