Baby - Imagine (Requested)

Another one hereee!~

Requested by: Holliexox12

Hope you enjoy this!!

----------

I feel like i need to vomit after smelling the food that i just bought near our apartment. I don't even know why but this has been happening to me since a few days ago.

Everything i smell is too bad for me, I became picky when it comes to something and I've been craving always. I feel like I'm not myself these past few days.

My boyfriend Jeon Jungkook is at his work. He's sweet and we love each other so much. He's an idol and belong to a group called BTS. They are known worldwide with their talents and with their handsome face (hehe). They work hard so they deserve to be on that position. And because he's at practice i was all alone here at our apartment.

So i called my best friend to accompany me here.

----------

*Dingdong~

I went to the door and opened it just to see my friend holding something on her hand and smiling at me. I let her in and she put the plastic bag at the table infront of her then plopped down at the sofa.

"Sooo, why do you need me here hmm?"  She smirked.

"Just want someone to accompany me here" I chuckled.

"Oh i cooked something for you, for sure you'll like this" She smiled then she reached for the plastic bag at the table.

"What?" I said excitedly then i sat beside her while she was opening a tupperware . 

I saw a my favorite dish but it smells so awful.

"It's smells so bad! Isn't it rotten?" I asked while covering my nose. I really don't like the smell of it!

"Why would it be rotten? I cooked it earlier for you!" She sound and looked disappointed. She pouted then she suddenly change her disappointed face to a smirking one.

"Why?" I asked confused.

She closed the tupperware first then faced me still smirking.

"You know what? My mother is like that when she was pregnant to me. Don't tell me--" She widened her eyes and i know what she was thinking.

"What? no!" I chuckled.

"Well~ it's not impossible that you guys have already done 'that'" She said. Now i am surprised.

"Yah!" I whined then hit her arms lightly.

Then realization hits me that it was not really impossible for that to happen. But if that really happens i don't know what i'm going to do. It's really so scary just by thinking of that. But i guess I am not pregnant cause i guess he knows what was going to happen if he does not use protection. Ugh! let's not think about that first.

And then the day went by having a movie marathon with my bestfriend. 

----------

When i was alone again i decided to get a pregnancy test at a near drugstore. 

There's nothing wrong if i'm going to test it. But it's really scary now that i was holding the pt in my hand while i'm in the bathroom facing the mirror.

A big sigh escaped through my mouth as i was looking at it. Am i really going to do this? What if i found out that i was really pregnant would they accept it? Especially now that he is an idol? What am i going to do? Would they hate me? Would they blame me?