Mine♡ - Imagine

A little bit of 'tums' (it just spelled backwards keke) ...read at your own risk. Enjoyyy!~
~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the celebration of BTS for their win.
Of course, as a girlfriend of Jungkook you are invited.
You know that It's gonna be a big party cause all of the staffs of bts is gonna be there too.

----------

"What should i wear?"
You said while looking at the mirror with a beautiful black dress in your hands thinking of what should you wear.

You go back to your closet and tries to find some better dress for the party.

Well, it's okay if you don't wear too much for the party cause you know some of the staff but you want to atleast make yourself presentable.

While looking at your closet you finally found a simple but beautiful white dress and it looks elegant when you wear it...and it's backless.

You wear your dress and you fix yourself at the mirror when suddenly jungkook calls you.

"Hello jagi?" You said.
"Hey, are you ready for the party?" He said.
"Yes, i'm just fixing myself a little bit...here, i'm done." You said.

"Okay babe, go out for a little bit..." He said.
"Okay, i'm going out" You said and hang up your phone.

When you opened the door you saw a black car infront of your apartment. It's jungkook's car. You are a little confused cause he said he's now going at the party cause he's going to be late and he said that you should go after him.

"Hey, babe!" He said and opened the car door and goes to you...

"Hi babe!, umm, why are you here i thought you're ginna be late?" You said

"Well, i just want to see my baby in this beautiful dress, umm...you look beautiful." He said while blushing.

"Aww, thank you...you're handsome you know?" You teased him.

Then you both chuckled.

----------

Jungkook is now driving towards the location of the party.
After a few minutes you are now there. Jungkook just parked the car and he opens his door and goes towards your door so he could help you.
He opens the car door for you and you take his hand so you can get out. When you are out of the car Jungkook noticed that the dress that you are wearing is backless.
Jungkook is a little worried cause he knows that there's gonna be a lot of guys who would stare at you and of course at your beautiful back. Let's say he's gonna be jealous.

You are now inside of the party and you greeted BTS and you congratulate them First for their win...and you saw some of your guy friends sitting together.

"Hey babe, i'm just gonna go there, with my friends" You said and you point towards the guys.
"Your friend? But they're all guys?" He frowned.
"They're my friend tho" You said and you pout.
"Fine. But i'm ginna go with you." He said.

You both are now walking towards your guy friends.
And when they saw you coming they all greeted you.

"Oh, hey Y/n!" A guy said.
The guy stands up and hugs you tight.

You could see jungkook's stare at the guy. You could see that he is so jealous.

Jungkook's POV

We were walking towards a bunch of guys. Why does Y/n can have a lot of guy friends?
But i'm more handsome than them tho. Y/n loves me than them, of course.
Ugh, i'm jealous.

We were about to greet them but a guy greets us first...i mean he greets Y/n first.

"Oh, hi Y/n!" A guy said and stands up and hugs Y/n tight.

How can this guy hugs my girl while i'm here? Tss, no one can touch her like that.

End of Jungkook's POV

----------

"Come here Y/n sit here beside me." Another guy said.
I was about to sit next to
my friend but jungkook grab my wrist and pulls me closer to him and he sits me into his lap.
He's really jealous.

"Just mine" He said next to my ear in a little bit of harsh tone.

You just nods at what he said.
And he placed his hands on your thigh, showing everybody that you're his girl.

----------

You are now talking and laughing with the guys and you are still in jungkook's lap.
When another guy spoke.

"Hey Y/n, you know what i noticed that you're getting beautiful" He said.
"And you are getting sexier" Another guy spoke.
And all of the guys agrees.

Jungkook can't handle his jealousy anymore and he stands up.

"Hey!, How can you say those things to her when, me, her boyfriend is here huh?! I'm the only who can say that and i'm the only one who can touch her!" He said in a loud voice.
And everyone looks at us.

When jungkook is done saying those things he grabs your wrist and you botg walks towards his car.
"H-hey baby, calm down...let's go back there you need to celebrate your win" You said.
But he didn't reply but he just opens rhe car door and you sit next to him at the car.

----------

It's been minutes and it's getting awkward caus3 he still didn't reply you so you just began a conversation.

"Babyyy, i'm really sorry, i didn't mean to make you jealous, and i love you, right?" You said.
"I know" He spoke in a calm voice this time.

You thought that he's gonna go to your apartment but you noticed he's gonna vo to their dorm.

----------

You are now inside of the dorm and you are confused why you are at their dorm.

"Babe, why are we here?" You asked.
"You need to make it up for me, cause you made me jealous babygirl" He said.
And he looks straight into your eyes.
You look away cause his stare is full of lust.
He steps towards you and you step backward, you keep doing the same thing until you hit the counter of the kitchen.
"W-what a-are you d-doing?"
You aked a bit nervous.
"I told you babygirl, you're gonna make it up for me" He smirks.
"W-what?" You said.
Then he puts his hand on the counter on each side trapping you.
Then he kissed you roughly but sweet, at first you didn't let him enter your mouth but after a second you let him enter your mouth with his tounge. The kiss deepens and you puts your arms around his neck while he lifts you up on the kitchen counter still kissing passionately. After kissing you both vroke the kiss for some air.

"Want some more babygirl?" He said teasingly.
"Y-yes" You said

Then he lifts you up in a bridal style and you both go to his room.
He puts you to his bed and he is on top of you, he holds both of your wrist and put it up above your head. And he started to kiss you again then goes down at your jawline and goes down your neck, searching for your sweet part.
When he found that sweet spot, you let out a moan.

"O-oppa" You moaned.
"Yes babygirl?, do you need me badly?" He teased.

And he continues kissing your neck living sime marks.

Then you both let go and breathes.
And you both spoke.

"Oppa, sorry for earlier, I love you" You said.
"It's fine, I love you too baby, I just want to let you know that you are mine"

Then you both blushed.

---------
Hope you enjoy thisss! ;)
please vote!!!