Love Story♡ (Requested) - Imagine

Requested by: @CAlaineSL
Thank you~ hope you enjoy this!

"Mommy!" Our children started running towards me and Jungkook with a big smile on their faces.

"Mom, we wanna hear your love story with dad!" Our little boy shouted making us giggle.

"Yeah i wanna hear it too!~" Our another little boy giggled.

Jungkook and I looked at each other with a smile crepting on our lips.

Flashback...

I was sitting on my first class writing nothings on my notebook when our teacher says something that made me look up.

"Okay class, listen up! We have a transferee student...please come in"

Our teacher said signalling the person to come in.

I watched the door open and i was literally hoping it was a boy cause i didn't see anyone in this class that has my taste...ever since the first day of school.

It's not that i came to school just to see handsome guys...Well, kinda...but not really, i like studying better...

I'm just searching for someone who has the looks but i didn't care after all...

Then, the first thing i saw was a shoe...it was a guy's shoes! Yes!!

I looked up at his face and it was... Stunning.

And he started introducing himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jeon Jungkook, please take care of me~"  He smiled.

The girls started fangirling over him. Maybe they were drooling over him rn. I can tell.

I was actually watching him in awe.
His hair...pinky lips...cheeks...those smiles...
His overall features makes my heart beats...fast?

Oh no! What was I saying? It can't be, i was just stunned right? Mayb--

"Y/n!" The teacher shouted.
"I said raise your hand so Jungkook knows where you are"

"O-oh sorry ma'am" i stand up and bowed.

They all laughed making myself in a embarrassed state.

I felt my face heat up and this guy Jungkook suddenly goes to my place and sat next to me. I sat too and started the class feeling awkward.

Class after class after class, he finally decided to talk to me.

"Hi" he said.
"Hello" i said waving at him then i looked away.

Great. This was getting more awkward.

"Umm, i'm jungkook and you are?"
"Y/n..Kim Y/n" i said and smiled.

"I have a question if you don't mind?"
He said.
"Yeah sure, what is it?" I asked.

"Are you the type of girl to not squeal to handsome guys?"

What?

"Not really...why?"

"Cause all the girls in this class were surely fangirling over me but you didn't...but i'm really sure out of all the girls in this class you were the only one who looks at me instensely" He smirked.

Wow. I can't believe an actual angel can turn into a savage demon.

I rolled my eyes at him and my face started to heat up again with my heart beating really fast.

Why am i feeling this way?

~Time skip (end of classes)~

Jungkook's POV