Don't Worry♡ (Requested) - Imagine

Requested by: jeonkook02
Thank you for requesting~♡

----------

It was Sunday and this was the day that I'm gonna meet Jungkook's parents.

I'm so scared that what if Jungkook's family will not like me...I'm so scared.

...

I was in my room picking some decent clothes to wear it took me an hour to pick some clothes. I was so focused on my closet that i don't noticed that someone comes to the room and snakes his arms around my waist and he puts his head on my shoulder.

He leaves soft kisses on my neck and spoke up.

"What taking you so long babe?" He asked.

"I can't find some decent clothes to wear. Well, i just want to look presentable for your family" I pouted.

"You don't need to be beautiful, you are indeed beautiful babe" He said and placed another soft kiss on my neck.

"Thanks~" I blushed and feel a little relief but i can't still take off my nervousness.

"Okay beautiful, take your time i'm just gonna head to the bathroom and get ready too~" He said.

ohMyGoD hE's SoOoO CuTe~

...

After taking so long on the closet i finally found one.

I quickly went to my bathroom and takes a shower. When i'm done, i dry my hair, put some light make-up and put on the clothes that i picked.

"Baby!~" He shouted from downstairs.
"Yes, i'm coming!~" I said and i quickly glanced at myself on the mirror one last time and was about to open the door but Someone opened it first. It's Jungkook.

"You look really beautiful" He said while staring at me up and down.

"Stop joking kookie" I chuckled.
"Come on we're late" I added when i saw him still staring at me.

I grab his wrist and i guide him downstairs.
He grab his car keys and we go out to our house.

He opened the car door for me and i went in, He did the same way to himself too and he syarted driving.

I felt more nervous and i can't help but to bite my lips and i can't control myself from moving from the car.
And jungkook noticed that.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked and holds my hand.

"It's...It's nothing babe" I lied.

"Come on tell me, it's okay" He reassured me with a smile.

And i didn't noticed that he already parked the car.

"It's just...t-that i'm scared that w-what if your parent eill n-n-not like me..." I said.

"Hey babe look at me..." He said and he lifts my chin.
"My parents will love you, I promise...and hey, don't be too afraid babe i'll always be with you no matter what. Don't worry..." He said and smiled at me.

I smiled back at him.
I can't really imagine how lucky i am for having him.

----------

Finally...we were infront of their door.
I exhale deeply and preapare myself.

"You ready?" He asked.
"Yeah" I said while my voice is shaking.

He knocked...

I saw her mom that smiled at us.
She hugged me when she saw me.
I was so surprised and hugged her back. And she hugs his son too of course.

"You're both here! Well, you're arrived exactly cause i just finished cooking!~" Her mom said and let us in to their dining area.

"They're here honey~" Her mom said to his husband when me are in the dining room.

His father stand up and hugs his son and hugs me tightly and when he let's go he hold both of my shoulders and he said...

"You are beautiful" He smiled.
And i smiled back while blushing.

"Appa! She's mine~" Jungkook said.

"I'm just saying that she's beautiful. And you are really like me huh? You can really pick beautiful just like when i pick your beautiful mom" His father said.

Me and Jungkook's mom blushed.

"Hey, stop it!" His mom chuckled.

----------

After that conversation we all sat on the dining table and started chatting.
After chatting i expressed my feelings about the food cause it's really good.

"So how's the food?" Her mom said.

"Ohh, It is really really good. I can't help but to eat moreee!~"  I said and clapped my hands excitedly.

I didn't noticed that they were looking at me.

"You're so cute sweety~" Her mom said and i felt embarrassed and hides my face.

"She really is cute" Jungkook grinned.

And my face heated more.

And they all chuckled. At...my...cuteness (yeah i know. Haha just joking)

----------

We were on the couch now and chatting some more and the topic is on Jungkook now (haha)

"You know what...Jungkook is really cute when he's still a baby. (But..He's still a baby? haha) Wait let me take his photos" Her mom said.

"B-but mom!~" Jungkook whined like a baby and he suddenly feels embarrassed.

Her mom came back holding the photo album of Jungkook and he facepalmed himself.

Not long after we reviewed the photo album and Jungkook is silent and blushed so hard.

"Aww, i miss the baby Jungkook!" Her mom said.

"Mom...Please" Kookie said.

"Ok, i'll stop. But kiss mom first" Her mom said pointing at her cheecks.

"MOM!" He said.

"Okay, i'll stop really" Then she chuckled.

Awww, such a cute family.

...

Finally it's time to go home...i step out the door first and Jungkook was about to step out when he's mom grab his wrist.

"You know what...Don't ever let her go, She's the one, We love her" His mom said.

"I know mom..." He said and step o