Lovers in Paris

Yaya

I take in the cool fresh Parisian night breeze as I keep my eyes shut. I slowly lean over, gripping the railing as the wind blows my hair out of my face. I let out a satisfied breath and finally open my eyes, witnessing the beauty of the city lights that illuminated below.

It was day two of our France escapade, finally just letting the moment sink in. We landed early yesterday and impulsively let the uproaring excitement take over our right wits. As soon as we got ourselves settled, we whisked ourselves to exploring the city, immediately ticking off the first few stops in our list. 

It was only then, when we got back to the hotel that we realized how exhausted and jet lagged we were, that we practically just tripped over the bed and slept until noon today. We literally woke up in the same set of clothes, shoes still stuck on our feet as it hanged by the edge of the bed. 

Taking the day slower than yesterday's, we frolicked around in the suburbs of Paris, entering almost every cafe in our reach, spoiling ourselves with the sweet delicacies we have been depriving ourselves for the longest time. 

The entire afternoon, we immersed ourselves in the culture of the French as we strolled through the busy fashionable streets hand in hand.

I loved it when he occasionally wrapped an arm around my shoulders as we wandered around, cold sweet gelatos and pastries on hand. 

Dinner was fantastic. Submerging ourselves with the locals as we dined in one of the local restaurants situated just a few blocks away from the hotel. I personally loved the walked to and back, the night life of the city bringing my soul to life as the lights ablazed my face. 

I smile to myself as I remembered the colorful glint on his eyes brought by the lustrous gleam of the lights whenever he looked at me, his eyes fairly squinting as he stretched out a bedimpled smile that always pulled on my heartstrings. 

I get pulled out of my thoughts when I feel two familiar muscular arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer. I feel the steady beats of his heart as my back remains pressed tightly against his chest. I lean my head back on his shoulder, burying it on the crook of his neck. 

I inhale his signature manly sent that always made my ovaries go haywire and sunk my cheeks on his neck, his newly showered body embracing me with his calming warmth.

"What are you thinking about?" His voice made me weak in the knees like it usually does, his hot breath fanning the side of my face as he nestles his head on my shoulder.

A small smile creeps to my face, my hands running along his arms. "You." I feel the trembling of his chest as he lets out a soft chuckle, embracing me tighter as he presses a long kiss on my cheek. 

"I love you." He leans his head on mine, the warmth from his hug radiating out of his body, into me. Wrapping me with so much tenderness and comfort. "I love you." I run my hands over his arms again, stopping just atop his. I turn my head to plant a brief kiss on his jaw. 

He starts to kiss my cheek again, making me grin. He trails lower, kissing the side of my face down to my neck, leaving hot wet remnants of his lips on my skin.

I feel shivers run through my back as he skims his nose on my skin, his hot breath burning the veneer of my body as he continues to leave marks on my shoulders. It felt so hot that I almost feel my skin melting at his every touch.

I find myself tilting my head to the side to give him more access. I occasionally ran my hand on my arms, making sure I wasn't actually in fumes, contrast to what I felt right now. A shaky breath leaves my lips as he starts to expertly roam his hands around my body, his fingers leaving burning touches.