Since 2011

Nadech takes slow lagging steps as he subtly buries his feet on the sand at his every step. The breeze from the sea constantly blows his hair away, fanning his face with the cool wind.

He hums a random song as he hides his hands in his pockets, watching his slippers disappear in the soft sand.

In the few weeks that they've stayed in the lovely beach side, he'd already grown accustomed to the calming sound of the waves that uproared in the wee hours of the night.

They've been filming Game Rai Game Rak here for almost three weeks now, and he almost feels like a full blown island boy now.

Familiar round brown eyes cross his mind, making him express a small grin. His leading lady, the ever radiant tall young woman always managed to sneak in his thoughts a few times a day.

They've known each other for quite some time now and to say they were best friends was an understatement. They knew everything about each other, every single little detail. They've gotten well accustomed of each other, already very used to each ones little mischievous antics.

He shakes his head as he remembers the fiasco from a while ago. Yaya, being the silly girl that she is, chases him around the shore with a small cockroach on hand. She knew well, he was terrified of the little monstrosity so she decided to give a little dose of fun torture.

Well, it was nothing compared to all the pranks he's pulled on her, but he always found it fun when she was after him.

He found it fun. And he longed for it. The little touches they make, the slight pushes, the brushing of the back of their hands, even the occasional nose flicking.

Of course, it was fun with everybody, but it was something more when it was with her. To put it short, every burning second with her was what made his days complete and the growing fire inside of him was starting to get larger and larger and hard to put out now.

He knew what was brewing inside of him, and as much as he denies it more and more, his feelings just grows larger.

And with that growing feeling of hope and bliss, the feeling of fear and anxiety also gets bigger every passing minute.

Reaching the far end of the beach, he takes a final kick on the sand makes a dramatic pivot to trace back his steps on the sand.

"That's a pretty neat dance move." The familiar voice makes him bolt from where's he's standing, his searching for the source of the sweet voice.

His head tilts up, finally spotting the beautiful lady seated on top of the roof of one of their prop houses, her legs dangling in thin air.

"Are you sure you're safe up there?" He calls out, his feet slowly bringing him closer to her. "Yup, very sturdy up here." She giggles as she wiggles her feet.

"Well, is there space for one more?" She giggles and nods her head, tapping the space beside her.

For some odd reason, his heart starts to thump harder and harder as he climbs up, getting more closer to her. Without his knowledge, her heart was thumping an equal pace as she anticipates his proximity.

He sits close to her, a few inches away, letting his feet hang from above. "Shouldn't you be asleep?" He breaks the comfortable silence between them.

"I could say the same for you." She looks at him, raising a mischievous eyebrow. He snorts, shaking his head. "I couldn't sleep." He admits.

"Me too." She huffs out a heavy breath, shifting her gaze on her pale feet. "You're mom's not going to be too happy finding you up here when she realizes you're not in bed." She lets out a small laugh at his words, shaking her head.