#Achilong: One

"Low blood pressure, low glucose levels, overfatigue, lethargy, this is just the start of a long list of what's wrong with you. All your stats are down." Dr. Pimmada had her brows furrowed as she read her patient's chart. She flips to the next page and shifts her gaze to her patient on the hospital bed. "What have you been doing? Why is your body so compromised?" She asks, confused at how much damage is happening to her patient.

"I really don't know, Doctor. I just passed out when I went to see my friend here." Achira says, shrugging his shoulder. He didn't really have a clear memory of how he ended up back here, the next thing he knew, he was on Earth and that he was feeling extra weak. His body gave up just in time as he reached Lawyer Aroon's place.

Dr. Pimmada releases a short breath and walks over to him. Resting the chart on the foot of the bed, she proceeds to check his eyes, throat and lymph nodes. Even checking for a fever.

"Well, you don't have a fever. Thankfully." She says, fixes her gaze on him as she rests her hands on her hips, trying to think about what's happening. "You really don't know what happened to you?" She inquires once again.

" Well, I was hoping you could tell me, Doctor." Achira's snide remark made Dr. Pimmada's neck snap at him, her eyes sending him death glares.

"I'll order to do some tests. A lot of tests." She says as she grabs the chart from his bed, not breaking her eye contact. 

"Achira, stop picking up a fight with the doctor." Lawyer Aroon tells Achira when the door closed behind the doctor. He walked over to him and sat on the chair by his bedside.

"What really is happening to you? You never get sick. It's impossible. But now, you're in a hospital bed with a hundred of complications. It's as if you're human." He says, also curious of his friend's state. 

Achira takes a deep breath and looks at his friend. "My powers are gone as well." He says, making Lawyer Aroon more baffled. What was happening to his friend, he thought. Is he transitioning into a human? The thought bothered him, especially one tiny detail.

"Wait, if ever you really are becoming human. Don't you think you'll age and die on the spot? I mean, you're a thousand years old." He says, suddenly worried. How on earth was he going to fulfill his mission if Achira dies. 

"I don't think so. If I did, I should have died the minute I started to transition into a human. But, I do think from now on I'm going to start aging normally." Lawyer Aroon can only nod, hungry for answers about his friend's well being. "Don't worry. I'll try and find some answers for you." He says, making the patient on the bed smile gratefully. 

"Anyways, while you're here. Stop mocking the doctor, she's doing her job. And this time, you'll really die if you make her angry and she decides to just inject you with poison." Achira laughs with Lawyer Aroon as he nods his head, taking his friend's advice into consideration. 

Lawyer Aroon walks alone in the halls when Achira fell asleep. He was still puzzled as to why his friend seemingly transitioned into a human. His mind was also occupied with thoughts about his so called mission. Hopefully, accomplishing it would bring him the peace his thoughts longed for. 

When he reaches the vending machine, he tries and gets himself a chocolate bar. Chocolate bars always helped him think better, and it always worked wonders for him ever since. His brows furrow when it keeps getting stuck. He's dropped in a few more coins but it still refuses him his snack. 

He was about to drop in another coin when a voice behind him stops him. "It's going to cost you all your money." He turns around and is welcomed by Dr. Pimmada's bright face. He immediately smiles, seeing the grave resemblance of the woman named Kasalong whom he often saw in his dreams. His mission.