Attention

"Is she mad?" Nadech gets pulled out from his series of thoughts when Henry stands beside him, his shoulder bumping his. They both stand there, arms crossed against their chests---both of them carrying the striking resemblance of each other despite having no blood relation at all---as they observed the young Sperbund sister move along the dining area.

They watch her as she sets the table, the harsh slamming of the plates against the wooden top coming unnoticed. Her brows were in a subtle furrow, her lips a few levels away from a full blown pout.

The cutlery clangs a loud manner when she practically tosses them on top of the plates, her foot stomping as she moved around the table.

"Who is she mad at?" The Sperbund patriarch makes his presence known when he stands beside Nadech, who was now in the middle of the oldest and the youngest pack member.

He continues to look ahead, unsure of the situation. He shrugged his shoulders and slowly shakes his head. "I really don't know. We just got here." True enough, the boys of the gang just arrived from a hike through the woods, all four of them---Daddy Sig, Henry and his dad, and Nadech---hitting the hiking trail before the girls were even awake.

They've planned of this agenda quite impulsively, only the night before. They packed their lunches on their backpacks before they went to bed. Imagine the ladies' shock when they woke up to a note on the fridge, saying they went out without them, Mae Pla considerably baffled at her old spouse's disappearance; also fairly worried about his health. But the fact that Nadech was with them gave a generous amount of peace in her.

They practically spent almost the whole day, strolling through the woods, listening to the amusing stories of the elders. Henry and Nadech seemingly grew closer and closer as they trailed the woods, crossing the rivers and going on extreme lengths to take some cool photos of each other.

A few hours later, they were back at their cabin just in time for dinner.

And now, the three of them stood a distance away from the seemingly fuming Sperbund daughter.

"Well, she's definitely mad at someone." Henry says, as they flinch when Yaya practically kicks the chair back in place, harshly dragging her feet as she walked back to the kitchen.

"She's mad at you." Cat says, when she hands Nadech a glass of sparkling water, giving him a knowing look. He turns to look at his company only to find them staring at him with a grin on their faces.

"Whatever it is you've done, you gotta fix it. You're not going to get the answer you want from her if she's mad at you like that." Daddy Sig chuckles and pats his shoulder. "What answer?" Henry chimes, oblivious of what they were referring to. Daddy Sig chuckles another time and wraps an arm around Henry's shoulder. "You'll know soon, if this one here get's to ask the question." He says before he drags the young teenager away.

Nadech swallows the invisible lump in his throat with a gulp as he turns to look back at Yaya who was seemingly stirring something up in the kitchen. He truthfully did not know what he's done to have her this upset, but he'll make sure this night won't end without them reconciling.

When everyone gathered in the living room as they wait for the dish cooking up in the oven, he noticed that Yaya wasn't there. He made an awful excuse and dashed his way to the kitchen, finding Yaya alone.

Her back was turned to him as she mixed something in a huge bowl. "Teerak." He softly says, making his way towards her. She acts like she didn't hear anything, putting all her focus and attention to what she was stirring up.

He slowly leans over the counter beside her, keeping a very close distance. She doesn't look at him, acting as if she was the only one there. The way her brows furrowed showed that she was bothered by his presence and she was now stirring in a very aggressive way, her spoon violently crashing with the sides of the bowl.