Boy's Trip

"Are you sure I really can't come?" Yaya whines as she sends Nadech and her dad out the door of their Sweden cabin. She wrapped her arms around her dad's arm as he nods his head. "No you can't." He says for the nth time. Nadech can't help but chuckle at them as he loads the car with some supplies.

"But what if something happens? Who's going to help you?" She tries to reason, but her dad only chuckles and pries her arms off of him. "I have Barry with me, I don't think anything will happen."

Yaya can only pout and stomp her feet as she watches them prepare for a trip without her. "But daddy," she gets cut off when her dad waves his finger at her face. "Oh come on, Ya. Remember, this was supposed to be a boy's trip, but you wanted to come along, so we had the whole family come instead. But can we at least have a one day boy's trip? It's just a day. You won't miss out on anything. We'll be back before dinner."

Yaya pouts and stomps her feet one more time before she lets out a defeated huff. "Fine." She grumbles, making her dad grin.

Yaya helps her dad hop in on the front seat, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye, Daddy. Take care." She says, hugging him. "Please be good to him." She whispers as she pulls back. Her dad tilts his head and grins. "Since when was I bad?" He says, acting to be hurt. Yaya chuckles and nods her head as she closes the door.

Her dad was right. She couldn't remember a time her dad was anything but warm and kind to Nadech. She could never forget the moment she told her dad about their relationship. She could still remember all the nerves she felt as she spoke to her dad and all of those were just thrown to the bin when her dad just embraced Nadech in the middle of her words. All he said was "I knew it was bound to happen" and she couldn't have felt more happier. Especially when her dad pulled her to the side and whispered "I'm happy it's him."

She walks over to Nadech who had just finished loading the car. She slides herself between his arms as he closes the back door, wrapping her arms around his torso. She looks up at him with a cute pout and he only grins.

"I want to come with you." She says, leaning her head on his shoulder. He tilts his head and wraps his arms around her. "I know. I want you to come too, but let's give this to your dad." He says, making her huff a breath. He smiles and leans down to kiss her forehead.

Yaya still had her arms around him as she walked him to the door. "You know, I'm actually nervous because I don't know where we're going." Nadech says, letting out a breath.

Yaya smiles and slightly hits his chest. "Don't worry, I'm sure my dad won't leave you dead in the middle of the wilderness." She laughs and he can only shake his head. "Plus, he loves you too much. He's even taking you out, just the two of you." Yaya says, her pout making a comeback.

Nadech chuckles and pinches her cheeks. "Stop pouting. I'll take a lot of pictures for you to see when we get back." He says, making her smile.

"Yaya! If you want them to come back on time, let him go already. You're sticking on him like a mad gecko!" Cat screams from the porch of their cabin, Mae Pla and Mae Keaw snickering at the back.

Yaya shoots her sister a glare before she gives Nadech one tight squeeze before letting go. "Be safe, okay." She says, caressing his cheek. He rests his hand above hers and smiles. "I will. I'll make sure your dad is safe as well." She nods her head and smiles.

Nadech pressed a warm brief kiss on her cheeks before he opens the door and gets in the driver's seat. He gives everyone else on the porch a short wave before he starts the engine and gets the car running.

Yaya watches as the car retreats until it can no longer be seen by her eyes. "Come on, you love sick gecko. Help us make hot coco." Cat says, squeezing her shoulders as she drags her back to the house.