Watashi Wa, Anata O Aishiteimasu

"Are you feeling better?"

Nadech asks me as we took our break inside the tent after our scene. P'O and P' Taew were the ones who were filming right now, so we're able to get a few minutes of rest inside. Normally, we would be hanging out with the rest of the crew outside, but the Japanese sun today was unbearably hot. I was starting to have a headache, good thing Nadech was quick to his senses, realizing I wasn't too comfortable today.

He'd been a very good teerak today, helping me out and making sure I was okay. And now he was staying with me inside the tent even though, I know he wants to stay outside to feast on the food. He always does.

I guess he was just stepping up since the mothers aren't here right now. They both flew back to Thailand two days ago, leaving Nadech and me alone here as we continue to film our lakorn. He promised my mom he would take good care of me, so my mom gave him her optimum trust. She always did. Mae Keaw even joked, that if he let anything hurt me she'd hit him herself.

Of course, Nadech being Nadech, he doesn't fail to provide what's needed of him. He'd been a little extra today though, but I know it's only because he's worried about me. He follows me around with an umbrella, with a water bottle, sometimes with a towel to wipe my sweat.

P'Taew would turn to me a knowing look on her face, teasing me. I would resort to shying away, playfully pushing Nadech away just to mask everyone's growing suspicion about our relationship.

We're three years into our relationship, and not a lot know about it. Only the closest family and friends. I don't know why, but we enjoy the privacy and the mystery that comes along with it. It's fun to just keep everyone guessing when they can never get a clear answer from both of us. I mean, we never put anything in public, but we don't deny each other.

We just act like ourselves, fun and playful with each other. And in private, we like to share moments. Like right now.

I was laying down on the soft sofa, my head resting comfortably on his thighs. I had my eyes closed as he massages my forehead, his fingers gently pressing and caressing my forehead.

When I open my eyes, I'm welcomed by the sight of his serious face, his eyes filled with intensity and worry as he continued to soothe me. I playfully pout, reaching my hand to flatten the creases on his forehead.

"You're too serious."

I chuckle, squeezing his cheeks tightly. He lets out a laugh and shakes his head, leaning back as I sit up. I turn to him and he reaches for my hand, squeezing them lightly.

"I'm worried about you."

I tilt my head and purse my lips. I scoot a little closer until our bodies were pressed against each other.

I jokingly raised my arms, theatrically flexing my muscles. He laughs when I act to kiss them from left to right.

"See? I'm all better." I give him a look, making him chuckle.

"I have a very good masseuse." He shakes his head and pokes my side, fully knowing that I was very ticklish in that area. I squeal, pouting my lips as I playfully hit him. When he does it again, I hit him again until we start a little battle between us, our laughter filling the emptiness of the tent.

"Look at them, playing again."

We turn our attention to the crew who went in, laughing at us. We immediately shy away, our laughter starting to die down.

"Like cats and dogs."

I hear the other one say, giggling as they go back outside.

We turn to each other, sharing a silent chuckle. Nadech shakes his head and spreads his palm over the top of my head, trailing it down to my nape.