#Achilong: Prologue

So,

This is it. The most requested #Achilong crossover fic. I must say, this is one of the hardest stories I've ever written. I swear, I am in grave turmoil of how I am going to put this together. But, I somehow pulled it off. Hardly. LOL. 

So, a little background info. Nadech and Yaya are starring in different lakorns, and a lot had been asking to just make them crossover , because they are better off with each other, rather than with their respective pairs. I mean, of course they are. 

Sooo, let me explain how this is set. 

My Love From Another Star (Nadech's):

So this is post ending. Achira (Nadech) went back to his own planet for reasons you will soon find out as the story progresses. He returns after two years (at single na siya ulit). 

Klin Kasalong (Yaya's):

Also post ending. I've read somewhere that after all the Songpeep-Mor Sub-Kasalong-Tinakrit-Pimpisa fiasco, Kasalong gets reincarnated as Pimpi and Krit's daughter,(I know, they end up together pala talaga. Sorry James, but meh) named Pimmada. So, it says that she's clever, cheeky and casual. She will be bad to people bad to her and never accepts love from anyone; like she's waiting for someone. So according to my source, apparently Mor Sub-Tinakrit is also reincarnated into Prasawin. (Wag na tayong ano, alam na natin san to papunta. Of course sa lakorn magkakatuluyan talaga tong si Pimmada at Prasawin, sila bida eh. Di ko na iienglish yung rant ko, kailangan ma express siya ng todo.)

So this where the twist of our imaginative fantasies occur. 

(o, eto na. kung ayaw nyo talaga sila magkatuluyan ito nalang basahin niyo)

Let's just say, Prasawin, after all his charm, turned out to be a real jerk after all and ended up hurting Pimmada, That's why she's very closed and reserved. Also, it's because she saw that her dad never really loved her mom (kasi nga, Kasalong-Mor Sub talaga dapat. Tiyaka, kainis din minsan si Krit eh. James, i luv u, u ma bae, pero Nadech talaga eh), that's why she has deep rooted issues when it comes to men. 

So, as we all know, there's a mutual character here bridging the two. That is Kasalong's father and Achira's guardian (kasi nga, bakit naman same actor ginamit nyo? yan tuloy daming naiisip ng mga tao). In this story, Lawyer Aroon (galing ko noh? nahagilap ko talaga pangalan niya) is the reincarnation of Kasalong's father and is on a mission to compensate Kasalong, and find her the man meant for her.

So ayun na, mahal ko kayo eh. Enjoy. 

******

"I only wanted you to love me as much as you love Songpeep"

"I forgive you, Dad"

"I love you, Dad"

"KASALONG!" Lawyer Aroon, bolts up from his bed when he was awoken from yet another dream. Drenched in his own sweat, he tries to stabilize his breathing as he leans back on his pillow.

He's been having dreams about the same woman for a few weeks now, each dream different from the last one. It was like he was watching a lakorn in his sleep. A lakorn which had him in it as well. He could only hope he was the Pra'ek, but unfortunately he was among who caused this girl her agony.

Roughly a week ago he went to see a psychologist who specializes in past life memories. He went into a deep sleep for what seems like a whole month but was only a mere thirty minutes in the real world.

He found out that the man who looked like him in his dream was indeed him---his past self, a few hundred years ago.

He fathered twin daughters, both beautifully breathtaking but both different in all aspects. One was sweet, nurturing and had a heart of gold while the other one was mean, rude and had a heart filled with anger and evil. To his dismay, he sided with the latter daughter, because he too was filled with hatred.

He felt like he was having a nightmare when he saw the older twin---the one who was kind, who only wished to live with the man she loved---die of a tragic unjust death.

His life now was probably his third, because his succeeding dreams had him portrayed his second life, as a doctor who was almost no different than his first one. He had a daughter who was a reincarnation of the younger evil twin, a woman deprived of love from him and her fiance.

A series turn of events finally had him uncovering answers as the older twin's ghost not only haunted them for vengeance but also drove them all to find out the truth about what happened to her---about what he did to her. His involvement of her death almost shattered him. He never thought that he had done such a thing in his past life.

Though it's story reached its resolution---forgiveness and love paving way for everyone's peace. Living for another third life puzzled him. Was there something else he needed to do?

He could say he'd been good this life. Becoming a lawyer, protecting those who needed protection and bringing justice to those deprived of it. He was a man of wisdom.

He was also given a chance to protect and guide someone. As hard as it was to believe, he was given a chance to be guardian of an alien who had a mission in our world. Achira was his name, an alien who lived in another planet very similar to ours. The difference was that he possessed super human powers. 

At that point in his life, he thought that helping Achira was his life's mission. He was an instrument for him to understand our world, carry out his mission and eventually find love. 

Although that love failed roughly two years ago, he was still happy he was able to help him all throughout. Having to have felt the intense heartbreak, Achira fled back to his own planet with no assurance if he was ever going to return. 

When all of those things he used to fuss about started to come in place, he felt as if he has fulfilled his mission. 

Well, that's what he thought. His real mission was just about to start.

That morning, he came out the door only to find Achira lying unconscious outside his doorstep. A few hours later, he was sat by Achira's bedside staring in front of the attending doctor who was a splitting image of the twins. The moment he set eyes on her, he immediately felt the connection. 

Kasalong. 

Was this his mission all along? That after all the pain and agony he has inflicted on his daughter, this life---his third, he was to be an instrument for Kasalong to finally find the love of her life and to be with each other forever. 

As he watched Achira and Doctor Pimmada battle in a staring game, his saw his mission slowly being unfolded. This was his mission. His only way to compensate for his daughter. And in this life, he was hellbent on making sure he succeeded this mission. 

****

This is the best I can do. I hope you like it. 

Mga bes ang hirap ng pinagawa nyo ha, pero ito na. Ang lungkot ko pa naman ngayon, di ko nakita si Yaya. Follow nyo ko, tas chikahin niyo para masaya. >>>>>> @nadechyaya10