Back As Four

Thai News : NadechYaya Month Long Marathon For 14th Year Anniversary

It's been 14 years of the NY fever and we still couldn't get enough. Thankfully, we have a month full of  NadechYaya lakorn reruns, starting from their first ever Duang Jai Akkanee up to their last lakorn, Lai Kinnaree. It's been four years since the airing of their first ever period lakorn, in celebration of their tenth year. And it's also been four years since their sudden disappearance from the spotlight. After the airing of the highly anticipated lakorn, some appearances, interviews and awards, the pair just seemingly vanished from our eyes. Statements from both parties' representatives stated that the pair just wanted to take a break for a while and spend more time with their families. Though we all understand them, our NY hearts couldn't be more devastated especially when our beloved Nong Yaya has stopped updating her Instagram account, the same with Mae Keaw who has stopped updating us about our dear P'Bear. Wherever they are, together or not, we can only wish that they make a comeback in our TV screens.

"Guess who's on the Thai headlines." Nadech chuckles as he walks over to Yaya who was standing in front of the wide floor to ceiling windows of their home. "They do those reruns every year." She grins, crossing her arms across her chest as an attempt to hide her fingers from the cool air. He gently tossed the iPad on the couch before he stands behind her, encasing her around his strong muscular arms. 

She smiles at his contact, immediately basking in the warmth that his body radiated. She leans on his chest, burying the back of her head on the crook of his neck. She runs her hands over his arms that were tightly wrapped around her small waist and she lets out another smile when she feels him slightly swaying them. 

They trap themselves in their little bubble for a moment, wrapped in each other's embrace as they stand before the amazing view that blessed their eyes every morning. The window was the only barrier that separated them from the majestic mountains that stand still a few acres from where their house was situated. 

"It's been four years, huh?" Yaya breaks the silence, earning a soft giggle from Nadech

"It's been four years, huh?" Yaya breaks the silence, earning a soft giggle from Nadech. "Uhuh." He only hums, leaning his head against hers. "It's been quite a long time." She continues. "The original plan was just a year, how'd we overstay for another three?" Her shoulders shake as she giggled. 

It really has been four years, but to be honest they didn't feel like it was that long. Not only was it four years since they've been gone from the spotlight, it's also four years of their marriage tomorrow.

"Well, I don't know either." He matches her chuckles with one of his own. "We got married, and then we had an unexpected surprise and then we eventually bought a house and we just forgot about the moving back part." Yaya smiles and shakes her head at his mischief.