Safe

"Don't worry, mom. I'll make sure she's fine. Enjoy your trip, see you soon." Nadech let's out a small smile as he hangs up on the phone with Mae Pla.

She was in Norway to spend a few days with her family while he and Yaya filmed on location for Lai Kinnaree. She was definitely hesitant to leave her daughter alone but the lone fact of Nadech's presence made her feel so much better. She knew her daughter was going to be well taken care of.

Knowing that her daughter would be too invested in her craft, she opts to call Nadech for some updates instead, sure that he was going to tell her things her daughter wouldn't. She knew how her daughter preferred to conceal some details, especially when it was about how tired she was.

"Yaya!" The sudden commotion outside alerted Nadech who was standing by the buffet table, the sound of Yaya's name making his senses go on high alert.

He made a rapid dash through the crowd towards where she was filming, his heart beating a million miles per second as he anticipated what he was about to see.

When he was able to pry himself out of the sea of people, he found her being held up by two staff members, her head hanging low as she weakly tried to support herself with her legs that seemed to give out.

"Ya!"Without second guessing, he rushed towards her, swiftly wrapping an arm around her small waist.

"She just suddenly passed out, good thing we were able to catch her before she fell." A staff member told him as they continue to fan her face.

He expertly whisked her up, carrying her up bridal style and walking her through the clearing that was made for them to pass. His heart was pounding out of his chest as he watched her pale face, her eyes weakly trying to stay open.

"Give her some air." P'Off instructs as he gently sets her on a lounge chair, making the people around them take a few steps back. Their personal assistants make their way to her, fanning her face and wiping the cold sweat from her neck and forehead.

Nadech grabs a bottle of water so fast he wasn't able to see who it was from. With a flick of a wrist, he opens it. "Ya, have some water." He slowly tilts the bottle on her slightly open lips.

"Ya, look at me." He gently caresses the side of her face, making her look at him. Her eyes were droopy, her weakness mirrored on her round orbs. Thankfully her cheeks were starting to get some color, and so we're her lips. "Are you okay?" His brows furrowed as he looked at her with so much worry, he touches to gentle as if he was afraid he was going to break her.

"I'm fine." She manages to croak out, relieving him a bit if his misery. He gently squeezes her arms before he makes his way beside her, her body automatically leaning on him as he wraps his arms around her, continuously squeezing her arms to relieve her.

"Are you feeling better?" Nadech softly mutters as he feels the stable heaving of her chest. He runs his hand over her head, running his fingers through her hair. "Yeah. I'm fine now." Her voice sounded more stronger now.

"Good to see your okay, Ya. I think that's enough for you guys today, we'll film the scenes that doesn't involve you." P'Off pats Yaya's shoulder, a warm smile in his face. "You should take her back to rest, Barry." Nadech nods at the smiling director who always acts like their caring elder. He thanks him and gives him a wai before he gently helps Yaya up.

As soon as they were changed, their personal assistants already had their things in tow as they stood by the van that was meant to drive them to the hotel they were staying in.

The drive to the hotel wasn't long, only a good ten minutes from location. Yaya still felt a little woozy, but she was strong enough to stand on her own feet, enough to endure the short elevator ride to their room.