Morning Shots

Nadech's lashes slowly flutter as the gentle rays of the sun hit his face. His head turns from left to right as he slowly gains consciousness, his eyes gradually opening. He takes in the fresh morning air in a long breath and buries his head deeper on the pillow. 

He momentarily closes his eyes back, releasing another light breath as he runs his hand over his chest, scratching the side of his neck. He stills as he notices his lack of clothing, his bare chest now feeling the cold morning breeze that seeped in through the open balcony of their Parisian room. 

Opening his eyes, he scans his surroundings, spotting the number of garments scattered on the bedroom floor. 

He smiles as the memories of last night invade his thoughts. 

He looks up at the white ceiling above him, letting his eyes adjust to the bright light of the day. He runs his hands over his neck once again, another smile unleashing as he tries to remember the traces of the supple sweet kisses his partner left behind last night. Their bare bodies only a few millimeters apart, their tangled under the covers.

He turns his head to his side and releases his bedimpled smile as when witnesses the beautiful woman beside him. Her sleeping figure sprawled over one of the pillows. Her bare back was exposed for the sun to shine on, making her skin glitter at contact with the light. 

He props his body with his elbow as he rests the side of his head on the palm of his hand, marveling the actual sleeping beauty before him. He didn't know why he was lucky enough to wake up beside such an intricately made being. Seemingly molded from a goddess, her features are nothing but extravagant, exuding some sort of elegance.

He stares at her as she sleeps. Her long thick lashes covering her big brown doe eyes that sparkled day and night. She looked so peaceful as she slumbered, looking like an actual angel. So delicate and innocent. The subtle rise and fall of her chest was the only movement she made as she breathed through her prominent pointed nose. 

Nadech could't help but run his hand through her smooth silky long hair. He always loved her hair, ever since. He loved that she always kept it long and straight, there was a certain femininity to it that he just adored. He loved how his fingers would just slide through it, how its sweet smell would infect his fingers afterwards. 

He proceeds to gently run his thumb over her face, her skin soft as wool, tracing the number of moles on her cheeks. It was only a few out of the entirety of her moles and freckles all over her body, each one he was well acquainted to. His gaze shifts down to her lips. Her soft plump pink lips that only gave the softest sweetest kisses. 

It was times like this that he questions the universe why he was so blessed to be given the chance to wake up beside such an amazing woman who had the face of an angel and a heart of gold. Every single day he would thank the heavens for giving her to him, for giving themselves to each other. 

She was the lone star that powered his universe. She was his calm, his serenity, his reason. She's the anchor that keeps him on the ground, and in her he finds his equilibrium. 

He slowly pushes himself up, grabbing the camera that seated on the bedside table. He couldn't help but take a shot of this beautiful creation. He smiled from ear to ear as he examined the photo and as usual, it was utter perfection.