Attention

"Yaya?"

"P'Bear I'm here!" I call out for him as I continue to wipe the leaves of my plants. I hum to the soft music that was being played from the speakers, filling the whole house with relaxing acoustics.

The sunlight that invaded our home brought in relaxing natural light as it seeped through the vast windows. The afternoon was rather beautiful, the sky a hue of blue and the sun warming my skin.

The heavy steps from Nadech become louder and louder as he nears me. His familiar strong arms snake around my waist, pulling me in closer. My back is pressed against his chest, his head dipping into the crook of my neck. He was only wearing his pajamas, shirtless as usual.

"Did you have a good nap?"

I try to continue with wiping the leaves, despite him trying to pull me away with him. He only replies with a groggy hum, his breath warming the skin of my neck. His arms wrap around me tighter, his lips starting to press warm hot kisses on my jaw down to my neck.

I tilt my head to the side, starting to get distracted from what he was doing. I try my best to ignore him, diverting my focus on the plants. Reaching for the spray, I pry his hands to loosen its grip on me.

"Barry, I'm trying to work on the plants."

I said in a whine. His touches were too distracting, stealing my focus from the work I've been trying to accomplish. Moving to another plant, I managed to get his arms to let me go. Now that I'm free of his hold, my focus is back fully on the plants.

He sits on the couch, and I can almost feel his stare on my back. Passing by him to do the plants by the shelves, he gently grabs hold of my arm, trailing his hand down to my palms. Before he could pull me in, I already snatch my hand away.

"Let me finish this, okay?" I glance at him for a second, quickly caressing the side of his face. I reach for the plants, spraying and wiping their leaves. Having these many plants in our small condo unit is a lot of work. I can't just spray them all down with a hose in one go. It would flood the whole unit.

Hopefully, in the new house, I'd get to put all my plants in my garden. It would be easier and quicker to take care of them then. I suddenly feel excited, to fill my garden with all sorts of plants. I made a special request to Nadech to have someone landscape a nice spot for me to do some gardening. I'm just glad he agrees with me, with everything.

I sit on the floor as I continue to finish my work with the plants. I hear his quiet sigh, his silent shuffling as his slippers drag to the floor, walking out of the room. I turn to him for a second, watching his back retreat.

I didn't really mind it, maybe he was going to make some food in the kitchen. I shrug my shoulders and turn back to wiping my plants. I think I have twelve more to wipe and then I'm done. I don't know I got into plants, but this started when my friend introduced me to it. I've been addicted ever since.

It's amazing how I only started with a few plants, my first pots even coming from Mae Keaw's garden. And now, I have almost fifty. Hopefully, the new house is finished before I fill up the entire condo and this becomes a jungle. How on earth will Nadech and I see each other when we're flooded with plants from every corner.

I even transferred some of them to my mom's unit, hopefully, she doesn't forget to take care of them.

Finishing the last plant, I let out a satisfied breath as I push myself to stand up. I place my hands on my hips, a happy grin on my face as I scan the plants I have just finished.

I guess quarantine just fueled my passion for it a lot. There's nothing else to do, there's no work, no malls or restaurants open. Nadech and I haven't even gone out to eat or date for a while. But on the bright side, we get to spend more time with each other now that we're basically trapped indoors.