Part 3

Ocellus: Umm... Random Author??? I thought you said that the question from djcj132019 was the only question today.
Author: One, that's what I thought. Two, its not a question, its a dare. Three, its ok if the same person asks you guys again.
Gallus: So we can do dares too?? I thought this was a Q&A.
Author: Well... It depends on what the viewers choose, ask a question or if they want, dare you.
Silverstream: Well... What does dare say, Ocellus??
Ocellus: Well, the dare says:

Author: Smolder??!!! Why did you take my phone???Smolder: 'Cuz I wanna see the question first

Smolder: 'Cuz I wanna see the question first. Besides, I wanna be prepared.
Sandbar: But we have to listen to the question together.
Smolder: Ugh, fine. Thanks for the question djcj132019 . But how do we act the total opposite of ourselves???
Author and the Young 6: Hmmm....

(Few minutes later......)

Yona: Umm.... Why we all thinking for a long time? Its been about....30 minutes.
Ocellus: 'Cuz none of us can't figure out how to do the total opposite of ourselves.
Sandbar: Random Author, do you have anything in mind???
Author: Hmm... Actually, I do! (grabs a paper and a pencil and starts to draw)
Gallus: Umm... How does drawing help us with the dare??
Author: (stops drawing) you'll see. Ok, take a look at this:

 Ok, take a look at this:

Young 6: ........??
Author: Ok, I've been observing your behavior, plus your personalities. Silverstream, you're a very cheerful and positive friend, so to act the total opposite of your personality is by being... Not so happy at all.
Silverstream: I guess I can do that. I'm sure I can frown all day.
Author: Gallus, you're more of a.. How should I say this?? Rude and umm..sarcastic??? (nervous laugh)
Yona: Thats how Yona describes Gallus too.
Gallus: Seriously?
Sandbar: Yeah. Remember our first days at school? You spoke sarcasm in front of us about not being "sweet and friendly enough" to other creatures and it was also rude.
Gallus: Oh. (nervous laugh)
Ocellus: But that's all in the past, Gallus. You're not like any other griffon in Griffonstone.
Smolder: Still, he's a griffon. And he still has the griffon personality. Rude and sarcastic.
Author and the Young 6: (looks at Smolder)
Smolder: What? Its true.
Author: Anyways like I said, the opposite of being both rude and sarcastic is being... ummm.... caring and sweet?
Gallus: Meh, it sounds like it. But I'm already sweet and caring.
Yona: With griffon personality.
Smolder: See what I mean??
Author: Ok, next is Smolder. Just like any other dragon, you're tough and competative and like you said "Dragons love a competition". So, I figured that you have to act scared and weak.
Smolder: Well, I guess I could try. But thank goodness you didn't tell me to wear the dress for the whole day or else I would definitely burn you.
Author: Actually Smolder, wearing dresses and having tea parties is still you because thats what you like.
Smolder: Oh, really? Well....forget what I said about the dress.
Gallus: I'm still wondering about that dress though. And your love on tea parties and-
Smolder: Don't make me do the burning part on you, Gallus.
Gallus: *gulps*
Silverstream: *whispers to Ocellus* Should we do something??
Ocellus: *whispers to Silverstream* I don't think so.
Author: For Ocellus, she has to act lazy and not care at all because she is more of a bookworm than a lazy creature laying all day doing nothing.
Ocellus: Awww... But can I just read one book while laying around doing nothing?? (smiling with teeth)
Yona: Reading book is still doing something than nothing. Besides, doing nothing is best!!
Sandbar: I know right?
Author: Yona, you have to not care anything nor anyone. The reason why you have to act like this is because you're always excited for anything new. So, you have to act like you don't care anything.
Yona: Aww... Yak thinks that this dare is harder than what yak and friends think.
Ocellus: You said it. (frowning)
Author: Last is Sandbar. Your personality is more of loyalty and caring for your friends just like you did in the catacombs underneath the school. You chose your friends first than going with your professors on a friendship adventure, so-
Sandbar: Let me guess, I have to act "not loyal"???
Author: Uhh... Yes??
Sandbar: By the way, why Yona and I are the only ones gonna act not caring to anycreature or anything?
Author: I don't know. They just both sound different. In a way, they mostly sound the same.
Gallus: But did it say we have to do it in public?? 'Cuz if we do, I refuse doing this dare!!
Yona: Nothing says to do it in public from the dare. Only whole day.
Smolder: Well, its just 9:00 a.m. so we just have to do this until night time.
Gallus: Great! Lets say 6:00 p.m. is the time to end the dare, so in 3-
Ocellus: Not so fast, Gallus. Lets try 9:00 p.m. to make it fair to others.
Silverstream: That sounds like a good idea, Ocellus.
Author: Good luck everycreature! I'll be observing you, just in case if you're not acting the total opposite of yourselves.
Sandbar: That means the dare starts in-
Author: 3.....2......1.....NOW!
Sandbar: But... I just- *sighs* fine.

*Author: Ok guys, so I've been watching them all day and I can't stop laughing on how weird and ridiculous they're saying and acting. But if you wanna see how they're doing, take a look.
I'm laughing so hard 'cuz they just look so ridiculous but its still cool.*

*the black is me*

*the black is me*

(9:00 p

(9:00 p.m.)

Gallus: Ugh, thank goodness we have to stop acting like this.
Yona: YONA CAN BE EXCITED ABOUT CUPCAKES!!!!!*runs to the kitchen*
Silverstream: Finally, I can smile again! I couldn't hold my frown that long. Not smiling for the whole day feels weird though.
Ocellus: It does. But atleast we get to know the opposite of ourselves. Laying around doing nothing ain't that bad after all, and sorry for my attitude a while ago, Sandbar.
Sandbar: Its ok, Ocellus. I'm also sorry about my attitude too about the mess you've made.
Ocellus: *gasps* The mess! I almost forgot, I have to clean it! *goes to the living room to clean her mess*
Smolder: I guess thats how feeling weak and scared is. But not to brag, I ain't that bad in acting.
Author and the Young 6: *looks at Smolder* Seriously?
Smolder: What? I did pretty well.
Author: You all did put effort on this dare, especially in making me laugh so hard. I even took puctures of you guys and showed it to everyone *starts laughing*
Young 6: WHAT???!!!!
Smolder: Don't you dare put those on social media, Random Author.
Author: Don't worry, I won't.
Gallus: Let's just hope we don't do that... AGAIN!
Young 6: Agreed
Author: By the way, Where's Yona?
Silverstream: We saw her she went to the kitchen.
Ocellus: Done cleaning!
Yona: Do friends want cupcakes??
Author: Its fine, Yona. I'll eat them tomorrow.
Silverstream: I want cupcakes!
Sandbar: Me too!
Smolder: Me three!
Ocellus: I want some too!
Author: Hold that thought, Ocellus. You've been laying all day and you've ate cupcakes already.
Ocellus: Aww
Gallus: I guess I'll ha-
Author: You too, Gallus.
Gallus: But I was giving the cupcakes, not ea-
Author: *raises one brow*
Gallus: Ok maybe I ate all the remaining cupcakes. *nervous laugh*
Author: Maybe?!
Gallus: Ugh, fine! I ate all of the remaining cupcakes! There, I said it. Are you happy?!
Author: Yup!

(After eating)

Ocellus: We should have the next question tomorrow morning after breakfast.
*phone rings*
Silverstream: Sounds like there's another question already.
Gallus: I wanna read next!
Author: Ok, Gallus. You can read the next question tomorrow. *yawns* I think we should go to bed. Good night everycreature!
Young 6: Good night!