Part 21

Yona: Next question says:

Author: YEY!!! ANOTHER QUESTION WITH ME!!!Silverstream: Isn't obvious??? Our favorite professor is professor Fluttershy!!!Ocellus: She always gets the Teacher of the Month because she's so cool

Silverstream: Isn't obvious??? Our favorite professor is professor Fluttershy!!!
Ocellus: She always gets the Teacher of the Month because she's so cool.
Yona: Professor Fluttershy will always make friends happy and fun in class!!
Smolder: Even if something goes wrong, she finds a way to make it right and fun.
Gallus: Thats why we she's our favorite professor. Plus, she makes her classes exciting and learnable.
Ocellus: Who's your favorite character from our professors, Random Author???
Author: My favorite character/professor is Rainbow Dash. She's not only cool but awesome, loyal and pretty amazing. She has actually been my favorite character since the day I learned all about MLP.
Smolder: Now thats a fact to learn, thanks for the question djcj132019
Gallus: The next question says:

Ocellus: Thanks for the question JacobNicholasSkoczen Silverstream: Well, its obvious that we can tell who is who is by personality

Silverstream: Well, its obvious that we can tell who is who is by personality.
Author: And what if you two have the same personality??
Silverstream: Then, by looks!
Author: What if you two look alike??
Silverstream: Then umm..... Uhh..... I don't know anymore. *nervous laugh*
Author: I'm just messing with you, it really depends on what kind of twin you have.
Ocellus: Yeah, you could have a fraternal twin which means you have the same gender but don't look alike or you don't have the same gender.
Sandbar: You can even have a twin that really looks just like you.
Gallus: But Silverstream is right, the top choice in answering your question is through personality.
Yona: Twins may be alike but not all twins have same brain and personality.
Smolder: By the way, are you and terramar twins, Silverstream???
Silverstream: We're not, I'm actually a year older than him. But I do wish to have a twin, but having Terramar as a younger brother is amazing!
Author: Well hope that answers your question JacobNicholasSkoczen lets move on to next question:

Smolder: Well its basically just in our nature, we were really born to be rude and crude but after knowing that Princess Ember is the new Dragon Lord, she ordered us to be a bit nicer

Gallus: And after she enrolled you to the School of Friendship, you were able to learn more about friendship as much as Drogon Lord Ember does.
Smolder: Exactly!
Ocellus: But is that really the reason you dragons are rude???
Smolder: To my theory, yes. Thanks for the question @DrDragster688