Part 40

*Hi Everyone!! Just a quick reminder that The Young 6 wont be taking any dares cuz usually when there would be dares I would mostly draw on them just to make it entertaining. For now, we'll just have some questions answers and then we'll move to your dares. Thank you!!*

Author: We have another question!! And it says:

How did it feel when you brought the land together to stop tirek crystalis and cozy glow that one time

Silverstream: Well the obvious answer is.........AWESOME!!!!

Smolder: Silverstream is right. We felt like we were actual heroes who were part of saving Equestria!! Or maybe even the world.

Gallus: We were actually the ones who helped got all creatures to stop Tirek, Cozy Glow and Queen Chrysalis.

Sandbar: Oooohhh, imagine if we each had our own element to reperesent!!!

Ocellus: You're right! Think about it, The Pillars had an element to reperesent each just like the our professors.

Yona: And since professor pony used us for magic, friends can have an element!!

Author: I'm actually interested through this. Comment down below what element do you guys think will each of The Young 6 represent.

Nice.... hey can you put my question in your next ask...For Silverstream (or the Young 6) do you know the game, Cuphead?If so, who's your favorite character from the game?Thank you...

Silverstream: Oh, I've actually heard of it but never played it sadly. I dont think my claws are appropriate for Cuphead. But thanks for asking!!

Author: Well that was fast.

Gallus: I know right

Hey Smolder what is your relationship with rainbow dash?

Author: Ok seriously, WHY DOES SMOLDER GET A LOT OF QUESTIONS!!!!

Yona: Maybe viewers are interested to learn about dragon??

Smolder: Or maybe I'm just their favorite*smirks*

Gallus: Whatever it is, I dont like it.

Silverstream: you forgot to answer the question Smolder.

Smolder: Oh yeah. Well, professor Rainbow dash and I arent that close but we somwhat have this relationship which probably because of the cheer squad.

Sandbar: Hmmm, makes sense. I mean, you did help her discover what she was doing wrong.

Ocellus: Yeah! Thats pretty cool Smolder.

Smolder: Thanks Ocellus!

1- I understand Sandbar and Gallus not being in the Cheerleading But SilverStream why you not in the Cheerleading Squad. It was like made for you2- Since Pokemon Sword and Shield came out. Who you guys favorite Gym leaders3. Yona and Sandbar In the last episode of MLP you seen working at Rarity shop so this mean you get marry or something4. What you guys do if you meet Scp 049

Author: Welp, looks like you guys have a lot to answer. Anyway, why didnt you join the cheer squad, Silverstream?

Silverstream: Oh, I had a royal family reunion at Mount Aris which made me skip school few days. BUT I SOOO WANTED TO JOIN THE CHEER SQUAD! Sadly, I have to put my family first.

Ocellus: Its ok Silverstream, we understand.

Gallus: Time to answer the second question. We havent seen the pokemaon Sword and Shield yet but we're planning soon, its just not right now sadly.

Yona: Answer for third question is.....

Author: Is???

Yona: Yona forgot*nervous laugh*

Sandbar: I remember, based on what the director said to us, we're just dating at that time but the planning for a wedding hasnt been confirmed if it will happen or not.

Smolder: P.S. They also found other actors to portray our future selves.

Ocellus: Yeah, we're still teenagers. Also the answer to the last question.....we dont know what is that so...yeah!