Part 22

Silverstream: Next question!!!
Ocellus: The next question says:

Young 6: PIKACHU!!!!!Author: Seriously??? All you guys went for pikachu???Smolder: Who couldn't resist his cuteness and adorable face??!!!Gallus: Who are you and what have you done with Smolder???Sandbar: Step away from the dragon

Author: Seriously??? All you guys went for pikachu???
Smolder: Who couldn't resist his cuteness and adorable face??!!!
Gallus: Who are you and what have you done with Smolder???
Sandbar: Step away from the dragon. I repeat, step away from the dragon.
Smolder: Oh c'mon, you guys can agree with wagt I said.
Yona: Yeah, but dragon sounds a bit weirder.
Smolder: Yeah you're right.
Silverstream: I have to agree with Smolder, Pikachu is the most adorable pokemon I have ever seen in the history of pokemons!!
Ocellus: Not to mention his adorable sound he makes and awesome lightning powers.
Gallus: He's really cute!
Sandbar: The most adorable of all time!
Yona: Yak love Pikachu!!!
Author: Who are you and what have you done to the Young 6??? I mean I can tell that most of you guys would react like this, but Gallus??? This is just wrong.
Gallus: Sorry, we just couldn't take it, once we learned about pokemon on the internet and learned about Pikachu, we just couldn't resist.
Author: Well there are some other pokemons that are also cute just like Pikachu.
Sandbar: Who??
Author: For example, Piplup:

Sandbar: Who??Author: For example, Piplup:

Author: Another one could be Eevee

Author: And a lot more!Young 6: Woah!!Yona: There are lots of cute pokemons

Young 6: Woah!!
Yona: There are lots of cute pokemons.
Sandbar: But we might as well stick to Pikachu, he's still our favorite.
Gallus: Yeah, but these other pokemons are really cute.
Silverstream: Totally! I bet they'll evolve to a majastic pokemon.
Smolder: And evolve into a powerful one.
Ocellus: Thanks for your question @DrDragster
Gallus: Looks like we have another question and it says:

Ocellus: Thanks for your question @DrDragsterGallus: Looks like we have another question and it says:

Yona: Yona did her special yak dance move in episode "She's All Yak"
Author: Oh yeah, I remember that. How about the rest of you guys??
Ocellus: We're not the type of creatures who dance very well.
Silverstream: But we do love to sing!!
Smolder: Everycreature knows that we can sing. We just sang a song called "The Place where We Belong"
Gallus: I bet they're mostly surprised that a dragon like you can sing.
Author: You do realize that Spike is also a dragon and he can sing, right??
Gallus: I know, but Smolder started her life being tough and rude while Spike was born to be nice.
Smolder: Tell it to the other dragons, and your life is over.
Gallus: *gulps* I better stop messing with you. *neevous laugh* Thanks for the question JacobNicholasSkoczen