Part 41

Do you guys know backstreet boys and *NSYNC

Sandbar: Well we kinda have this 1% knowledge about them.

Ocellus: In other words, we only heard of them but never learned their full biography.

Silverstream: Also in case you havent notice but The Author isnt around with us.

Smolder: I mean none of you guys dont seem to enjoy her appearance through this book.

Ocellus: But without her, we wouldnt have anyone to type in our questions.

Gallus: She has school so she told us to just answer the questions to you guys.

Yona: Friends having a hard time typing in the questions.

Smolder: Point made Yona.

OK, to everyone: Would you rather be friends with your enemies or be enemies with your friends?

Young 6: Be friends with your enemies.

Smolder: Its something we're used at.

Gallus: Well we were friends with Cozy Glow until she became our enemy.

Ocellus: So one thing's for sure is that we have done being enemies with our friends but its just something that happened in a sudden.

Ocellus you the most cuties being in the whole world. Much Protest cutenessAlso Who the leader of the Young Six. Twilight is like the Leader of the Main Six. So who the Squad leader

Ocellus: Aww, thank you so much!! But I think you made Smolder a bit jealous.

Smolder: Who me?? I'm not jelous. Nope, not me. WHO SAID ANYTHING THAT I WAS JEALOUS!!!???? Clearly that doesnt mean when one person calls Oellus CUTE means that I'm MAD!!!

Sandbar: Ummmm ok then.....

Silverstream: Lets just answer the question. I think we already know who are leader is.

Young 6: Sandbar

Gallus: I have to admit, Sandbar was actually the first pony that actually accepted us on the first day.

Yona: So makes sense that pony is leader.

Has anycreature ever heard of the scary legend, Slenderman?Also rank the dumbest to the smartest of the Young 6Thank you again...

Silverstream: Yeah, and none of us liked him.

Ocellus: He kills children and thats so sad and creepy and scary. Also, I never liked him EVER after Random Author introduced him to us.

Smolder: Time to answer the next question. Well, Yona said she wants to be honest so-

Yona: Yona not as smart as friends. Not everything Yona understands well but yak cant say she's dumb, just need more understanding of language.

Silverstream: Both me and Smolder are somewhat a tie.

Smolder: True, we're both at the same level of intelligence and stupidity.

Sandbar: I guess I can say I'm the third smartest of the group. Gallus has been studying for a while now.

Gallus: Which makes me the second smartest and of course the smartest out of us all is..

Young 6: Ocellus!!!

Ocellus: ^U^