Part 16

Smolder: I just hope that we could be able to have more episodes that have us in it.
Sandbar: Me too. Anyways, there's a another question and it says:

Smolder: Thanks for the question djcj132019 and my answer is

Smolder: Thanks for the question djcj132019 and my answer is..... WHY??!!
Author: Is that a question or your answer??
Smolder: My answer. The reason I said "WHY??!!" its because thats what I think about the viewers and fans shipping me and Spike.
Yona: Well, Spike and Smolder make great couple.
Smolder: Oh yeah? Why won't you all explain how me and Spike make a great couple??
Ocellus: All of us??
Smolder: All of you.
Yona: Yona will start, one reason is age.
Both dragons are young and have close age.
Smolder: But that make no sense at all, even if we're both young that doesn't mean we can make a great couple.
Gallus: For starters, you both sometimes hangout which makes the viewers and fans ship you both.
Smolder: But thats sometimes only, not always. You and Silverstream are the ones who hangout a lot.
Silverstream: Because its very obvious plus, there's no need to create facts for me and Gallus on the ship. For you and Spike, a lot of people are putting together facts about you both.
Sandbar: Another reason why people ship you both is probably because of your scenes in "Molt down" and "Father knows beast".
Smolder: Are there any obvious hints in any of those episodes??
Ocellus: Not really...
Smolder: I told you-
Ocellus: But it must be something that the people see in those episodes with you two together that you can't see.
Smolder: Which make no sense at all.
Author: Look Smolder, just let the people do what they want. They're just shipping you both, its not like you guys are actually gonna be a couple. So just calm down and everything will be fine.
Smolder: *sighs* Fine, I guess the viewers shipping me and Spike ain't that bad or something, it just feels wrong.
Yona: Even if Smolder feels it wrong, just accept it.
Sanbar: Anyways, lets see the next question.