Part 39

*Hi guys!!!!! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY for the very long update!!!! I know you all have been waiting for a while so here I am to continue this Q&A. Also, theres a possible chance I will create a story for the Young 6 about them grown up and having a reunion. I hope you guys are still enjoying my story*

What do you all think about ' Pony life'?Will you be disappointed if you guys don't come out in it?

Ocellus: To be honest it wouldnt really be that surprising for us to be part of Pony Life. I mean except Sandbar since hes a pony.

Sandbar: True, but I think it'll mostly focus on our professors.

Smolder: Plus, the animation looks kinda weird.

Silverstream: I THINK OUR PROFESSORS LOOK COOL!!!!

Gallus: I'll agree on Smolder, it does actually look weird.

What are your guys favorite foods

Smolder: Easy, gems.

Ocellus: Anything. As long its a dessert kind of food.

Silverstream: I love my mom's kelp fritters!!

Gallus: I actually like Gilda's tasting scones.

Sandbar and Yona: CUPCAKES!!!

Ocellus: How about you, Author?? Whats your favorite food??

Author: Well my favorite food is actually a Filipino food.

Silverstream: Oooohhhhh. Whats it called??

Author: Turon.

Gallus: Whats that???

Author: Something to do with a banana. It tastes good though.

Smolder: Welp, on to the next question!

Name all your favorite Disney characters

Silvertsream: Ariel!!!! Cuz you know, she can swim and we both almost have the same traits!!!

Author: Theres also Moana but meh. Well, you are actually right about that.

Ocellus: I like Princess Belle, I think she and I also have the same traits.

Yona: Because princess and changeling love books??

Ocellus: Yup!

Smolder: I guess I can say Mulan. She's brave, couragous, and other stuff.

Yona: YONA LOVES ALL DISNEY CHARACTERS!!! Especially from the movie Descendants!!

Smolder: Uhhh.....Whats that exactly??

Author: Oops *nervous laugh* I might have only let Yona watched it except you guys. Anyway, do any of you boys have a favorite charcter in disney???

Gallus: I dont really watch Disney to be honest.

Sandbar: Well I like Baymax!! He's cute and friendly!

I don't know with Question to ask but i will ask threeFor Smolder- since you know pokemon. With dragon type pokemon would you hang withYona- have you broken anyone bones before and would you do it if they try to hurt your friend For the Young six- if you guy were in a death battle who would win in your group

Smolder: Ooohhh, definitely a Mega Rayquaza cuz not only it looks cool but to me seems like a pretty awesome and powerful pokemon to be with and hangout.

Author: Oh I know that pokemon. Even my older brother likes that pokemon too. Yona, time for you to answer your question.

Yona: Yona has never broken anycreature bones yet but Yona will do it on anycreature who hurts Yona's friends.

Ocellus: Aww thanks Yona

Silverstream:  Yeah, thats so sweet!! Also, the one who would win in a death battle would definitely be......

The Young 6: Ocellus

Author: Ocellus?? What makes you all sat that??

Gallus: Well, Ocellus is a changeling.

Sandbar: So basically Ocellus can turn into anything to be much stronger than us.

Ocellus: That is true.

Author: I see.

*Thank you all so much for reading my book and hope you guys enjoyed it!!*