Part 15

Silverstream: *gasps* Another question, I wanna read.
Author: Go for it
Silverstream: Thank you Random Author, it says:

Author: Go for itSilverstream: Thank you Random Author, it says:

Smolder: We've actually watch one of their movies on tv.
Ocellus: Random Author showed it to us and was able to explain everything about them.
Silverstream: The only thing we understand is that they become vehicles to disguise themselves.
Sandbar: They're also heroes who save Earth from the Decepticons.
Author: Is that literally all you underatand from the movie??
Gallus: Pretty much, thanks for the question @DrDragster688 . On to the next question:

Ocellus: We're very sad, we were only part of the show for 2 seasons and its ending

Smolder: And we're seen for about half of the episodes in season 8. Whats good to know is that the 3rd episode of season 9 is all about us and tree of Harmony.
Yona: Yak sad too that show is ending, but friends realize its a good thing.
Author: How is MLP ending a good thing for you guys???
Gallus: I guess its just because when we realize we saved Equestria, had a good connection with the tree, there might be a chance that we might be part of a big role at the final season.
Silverstream: Remember when we were talking about the villains of Equestria, what if we might be part of saving Equestria again from their evil plan?? Now that would be cool!!
Sandbar: We're really sad that our show is ending when we were just shown, but I have to agree with Gallus and Silverstream, there's a possible chance we could have a big role at the final season.
Author: Actually, a lot of viewers and fans are expecting for you guys to have a big role in the final season.
Ocellus: But I think the main reason why we should be happy at the same time is that a lot of us get to experience the learning of friendship.
Gallus: Ocellus is right, we may be rusty at the start, but as we work our way up, we are able to get better at friendship.
Author: Glad you all were able to learn something from a simple question, and that question was from JacobNicholasSkoczen Thanks for asking!!