Part 7

Author: Looks like we have another question and it says:

Sandbar: Hmm.. Thats a pretty good question.
Author: Wait, you guys have a favorite story on wattpad??
Smolder: Actually, the stories that we only read are the ones about our professors, us and also romantic fanfics about us. Some stories aren't even true at all but we still enjoyed them.
Ocellus: But I don't think we actually have a favorite. The stories that other creatures write are amazing.
Author: Can you all atleast think of a story that you really enjoyed??
Gallus: We're not sure if we all have the same thought on the stories.
Silverstream: I actually have a favorite story, its called Mlp truth or dare by djcj132019 and its all about our professors doing the truth or dare.
Yona: Yona enjoyed reading that story too!
Sandbar: I think my favorite would be The Same Ground(MLP Sandbar fanfic) by @Hanzo_The_Archer , the story was really good and I really enjoyed it.
Ocellus: I actually also enjoyed it too! It may only have 3 chapters for now, but it was still pretty good.
Gallus: I hate to admit it, but I like that story too and I enjoyed it.
Silverstream: Wow Gallus, I didn't know you would like that story.
Gallus: I realize I need to read something different now.
Yona: What story did griffon read??
Gallus: Cupcakes
Author and the Young 6: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gallus: The story cupcakes isn't about the food.
Sandbar: So which cupcakes are you referring to??
Gallus: Well, it's all about professor Pinkie Pie cutting off the parts of her friends to make cupcakes.
Author: Oh, I've heard that when I was in grade 3, I think. It was scary for me.
Ocellus: That sounds like a terrible story, Gallus. But its just a fanfic, right?
Gallus: Yeah, its not real. Those were most of the stories I was reading but now, I was thinking that I might read something that doesn't involve horror.
Sandbar: Well you did the right thing to change.
Gallus: Want me to show you how the image looks like??? *smirk*
Young 6: NO!!!
Gallus: Hahhaha
Author: How about you Smolder??? What's your favorite story??
Smolder: Well, I haven't been reading fanfics lately, but the story that I really enjoyed would be *muffled* romantic stories.
Sandbar: You might wanna speak up, Smolder.
Silverstream: Yeah, none of us can actually hear you.
Smolder: Ugh, fine. I enjoy reading stories about romance. There I said it.
Author: *gasps* Which one is your favorite??? Who is it about??? Who made it???
Smolder: You like stories about romance too???
Author: Like them?? I LOVE THEM!!!
Gallus: I guess a dragon like you can change.
Smolder: Well, the kind of stories I'm reading now aren't related to us nor our professors and its not from wattpad but the kind of story that I love can be seen in wattpad. The story is by Jenny Han and its called To all the boys I've loved.
Author: Thats my favorite story too!! I didn't know you like reading stories from a book than online.
Smolder: I like reading wattpad stories, but my favorite story is definitely that. But if its on wattpad, I guess I can go with reading stories about you guys being shipped.
Young 6: WHAT??!!!!!
Smolder: Mostly I read about Gallus and Silverstream.
Gallus and Silverstream: WHAT???!!!!!
Yona: So dragon ship Gallus and Silverstream too???
Smolder: Pretty much *smirks*
Ocellus: Actually, there's a lot of Gallus x Silverstream stories on wattpad. Which one is your favorite, Smolder??
Smolder: Its by @SylviaBlackburn and its called More than friends(Gallus x Silverstream)
Silverstream: Why do you like reading fanfics about us, Smolder???
Smolder: You two really make a great couple and a lot of people ship and make stories about you two.
Gallus: So you think we're a couple???
Smolder: Yeah. And hopefully there will be a fanfic about Ocellus and Sandbar.
Sandbar and Ocellus: WHAT??!!!
Yona: Yak thinks we should go to next question.
Author: Agreed. Umm guys, how about we just move to the next question???
Ocellus: Sure! Can I read?? Please??
Author: Has all of us already read the questions???
Sandbar: I think so
Silverstream: Its ok, Ocellus can read if she wants.
Ocellus: Yes! I love reading