Part 6

(After Ocellus explaining)

Smolder: Please tell me you're done. You don't have tell them everything, Ocellus.
Ocellus: Well I just did, Smolder. Sorry, I might have also got carried away with you liking cute stuff. *nervous laugh*
Gallus: Don't worry, Smolder. You can trusts us with this.
Smolder: Good. 'Cuz if you tell anyone a single thing about this, I'm gonna burn you extra well-done. Got that?
Gallus: *gulps and nods*
Sandbar: Hey guys, there's another question for us. It says:

Silverstream: Isn't it obvious?? We're teenagers!! *smiles*Author: I have a feeling the question is asking your exact age, Silverstream

Author: I have a feeling the question is asking your exact age, Silverstream.
Silverstream: Really? Oh, well all of us are actually 14 yrs. old
Author: Wait, all of you guys are 14??!!
Yona: Yes, does Random Author have problem??
Author: Oh, there's no problem. I'm just surprised that all of you guys are older than me.
Gallus: How old are you??
Author: I'll whisper it to you guys. *whispers to the Young 6*
Young 6: WHAT??!!!
Sandbar: That's how young you are?? Wow, now I'm surprised.
Ocellus: Me too. But its ok, no matter what age we are, we're all still friends.
Yona: Yona agree with Ocellus. Friends are meant to be different, not the same.
Smolder: Now that is some deep message from Yona.
Gallus: Wait a minute. Smolder, since you're also 14, how old is Spike??
Smolder: To me, I guess he's somewhere 10-12 'cuz he just got his wings when it was the first semester.
Ocellus: Oh, so he's basically close to our ages??
Author: More like close to my age.
Sandbar: So its basically like puberty right? What is it called again??
Smolder: The molts. Symptoms: super painful stone scales, fire burps, uncontrollable volume shifts. I even experienced it too of course.
Yona: Yona guess that's the reason little dragon screamed in library.
Smolder: Exactly
Silverstream: I hope that helps answer your question JacobNSkoczen

*Hi guys! On the Young 6's age, I'm not sure if that's the exact age because it only said that they're teenagers. Also, I'm not sure with the age of spike because it has something to do with dragon years and pony years. I hoped you understand and I hope you enjoyed reading this book and please comment below what you want to ask to the Young 6.*