Part 42

Hey smolder, do you have ticklish feetWho's the most ticklish of the 6

Sandbar: Wait why are there two questions already??

Silverstream: They're both from the same user so I just thought of answering both.

Gallus: Meh, good enough.

Smolder: Well, surprisingly I do have the most ticklish feet out of my friends and that answers if I have ticklish feet.

Ocellus: I wanna tickle your feet!!!

Smolder: Please no

Yona: Yak wants to do the same.

Smolder: Try and Ill burn you to crisps

Yona and Ocellus: *gulps* nevermind

Silverstream: Oh wait I forgot this question:

Wait, The Author is a Filipino?!Cause I am filipino

Gallus: But hasnt she already answered that??

Silverstream: Lets just verify it to the viewers!

Ocellus: Yes, Random Author is a Filipina.

Yona: Whats a Filipina?? Yak thought there is only Filipino.

Sandbar: Filipino is the term that is most used by other creatures...

Ocellus: But Filipina is the term used for a girl Filipino.

Smolder: Makes sense. Oh yeah just in case you're still wondering where Random Author is...She's still at school.

Thank you for adding my question in the last ask.Now here's a juicy one, has anycreature know Spongebob Squarepants, Silverstream can atleast know little about him. He lives under the Sea just like her....

Silverstream: Of course we know him!!!! Who in Equestria doesnt??!!!

Smolder: I mean... You were the one who introduced Spongebob to all of us.

Gallus: Even though Random Author was the first to know since well, she's from here.

Silverstream: I JUST WANT TO SAY SO MANY THINGS ABOUT SPONGEBOB!!! He's cute, funny, silly-

Smolder: Annoying, weird..

Ocellus: Ssshhh!!! Smolder, what is wrong with you??!!!

Smolder: What?? Its true!!!

Yona: Dragon not helping.

Smolder: Easy for you to say.

Sandbar: Oh be quiet.

Silverstream: He's also caring, loving sweet..

Ocellus: Ummm how long has Silverstream been talking about Spongebob??

Gallus: Meh, abouta  few minutes.

Sandbar: This might take a while. In the meantime, comment down below if u guys miss Stephen Hillenburg. 

Silverstream: *gasps* STEPHEN!!!!! BECAUSE OF HIS DEATH WE MUST FACE NO HAPPINESS IN OUR LIVES!!!!

Gallus: What did you do??!!

Sandbar: Oops*nervous laugh*