Part 43

Do any of you guys have a favorite Disney movie

Ocellus: Thanks for the question and yes we do!! My favorite movie is Big Hero 6.

Sandbar: Hey I was suppose to say that. Meh, I guess we can have the same favorite Disney movie.

Smolder: Is How To Train Your Dragon a Disney movie???

Yona: Yak not think so.

Smolder: Its fine. I have another favorite Disney movie which is called Descendants.

Yona: Yona like Descendants too but Yona loves Zootopia!!!

Gallus: I guess I like Toy Story, especially part 4.

Smolder: Yeah!!! Its so sad!!

Silverstream: Even Woody and Buzz have to get seperated.

Yona: Hippogriff hasnt answered question yet.

Silverstream: Oh yeah!! Thanks for reminding me Yona. My favorite movie is Moana!!

Remember when the guy ask you about sonic the hegehog and said that you want change s to the movie well gest what your wish came true they changed him back to his cute self I saw the new movie it was silly cute a little sad but really funny if you ever get a chance to see the movie you guys will really love it

Gallus: Wait really??!!!

Silverstream: Its actually official???!!!

Smolder: Random Author told this about this to us but we didnt really think it was that official.

Sandbar: I know right!!!

Ocellus: I told you she was right!! They made him in better animation this time!!

Yona: Yona like new design of Sonic. Yak not like Sonic's old design.

Have you ever heard of Scooby Doo? How would it be like if you all solved mysteries that involved monsters doing crime?

Gallus: That would be cool, Random Author introduced us to Scooby Doo.

Yona: Yak like Scooby Doo as much as she likes CUPCAKES!!!

Smolder: You mean professor Pinkie killing her friends or the food.

Yona: FOOD!!

Silverstream: One thing for sure, Scooby Doo has been a very cool show to watch.

Ocellus: It would be fun to solve mysteries like them.

Sandbar: And solving crimes as well!!!

My favorite boy band is One dreaction if you guys know it

Gallus: No but Random Author keeps fangirling baout them.

Sandbar: Didnt they became seperated??

Silverstream: Yeah but that cant mean they arent friends anymore.

Ocellus: Little do we know about One Direction.

Smolder: Atleast I listen to their songs.

(Young 6 looking at Smolder)

Smolder: What? Random Author forced me to ok?

Yona: Yes but yak still feels weird about dragon listening to boy bands

Silverstream: But I know BTS

Ocellus: Well its normal for us to see you fangirl but definitely not Smolder.