Part 20

Gallus: Anyways... The next question says:

Young 6: OoooooSandbar: Umm

Young 6: Oooooo
Sandbar: Umm..... First of all, I don't know you and second of all, I don't know if I can marry you because I'm still a teenager.
Author: But for now, is it a yes or a no??
Sandbar: Ummm.... I don't know....
Gallus: C'mon Sandbar, the person is asking... Atleast just say your answer for now.
Sandbar: Ugh fine, for now I'll say.....no. Sorry, its just that I'm still young and I don't know you... Sorry.
Ocellus: There's another question and it says if we know what Phantom of the Opera or Hamilton is.
Gallus: Are they movies or something??? 'Cuz I don't know any of them.
Ocellus: Me too
Yona: Sounds like movies to Yona.
Author: They're both movies but musical. Although I haven't watch both of the movies yet.
Silverstream: *gasps* I love movies that are musical!! It has singing, dancing and...and......singing!!!
Smolder: But we don't even know what both of the movies are about.
Author: I can show you guys both trailers of the two movies if you like.
Young 6: Yeah!
Author: Ok, here take a look.

(After watching....)

Ocellus: I think I like Hamilton better than Phantom of the Opera. Its just that Phantom of the Opera looked like its a horror movie, thats why I like Hamilton better.
Smolder: To me, there's just a lot of going on and a lot of opera singing in Phantom of the Opera.
Gallus: Duh, why do you think its called Phantom of the Opera???
Yona: Yona not like horror movies, so Yona would choose Hamilton.
Silverstream: I actually like both of the movies!!! Even if Phantom of the Opera might look like its a horror movie, it still looks pretty cool!
Author: Glad you all enjoyed the movies, and thanks for your question @JuliP659
Silverstream: Another question says:

Silverstream: I actually like both of the movies!!! Even if Phantom of the Opera might look like its a horror movie, it still looks pretty cool!Author: Glad you all enjoyed the movies, and thanks for your question @JuliP659Silverstream: Another qu...

Young 6: Uhhh.....
Author: Do you guys even know hot wheels???
Silverstream: Of course we do!! They're small toy cars. We just umm.... Don't know their names.
Smolder: We never mind of knowing the names of the cars 'cuz we only mind the cool designs on them.
Author: How did you guys even heard of hot wheels anyways??
Sandbar: Well when you said that you were inviting us to your house, we thought that we should learn some of your things like the toys hot wheels.
Gallus: We have some favorites but we just never learned the name.
Author: Can you atleast show the image of your favorite hot wheels original car??
Yona: Yona not know how original car look like but Yona can search what Yona's favorite car look like.

(After searching....)

Ocellus: Umm Random Author, when we try searching hot wheels, it says there's restricted mode??? (there was literally restricted mode)
Sandbar: What does that mean???
Author: I don't know but I don't think we can search hot wheels because the website we're searching has restricted mode. But can you describe what the car looks like???
Yona: Yona's favorite car has a fire design.
Smolder: Thats my favorite too.
Silverstream: Me too!
Author: W-wait, all of you guys have the same favorite car?!
Gallus: Yeah, the fire design looks cool.
Sandbar: But we don't know if that car is called as a original car, thanks for the question @DrDragster688