Part 44

Do have a favorite tv show like old shows from Disney and Nickelodeon like Mickey Mouse,Dora,little Einstein's and Backyardigans do know any of these shows

Sandbar: Do we break the fourth wall now??

Gallus: Have you not realized that we have been breaking the fourth wall ever since we've began this thing???!!!

Ocellus: Gallus is right. We've been talking about the writers and the episodes and it doesnt seem much of a "new thing" for us Sandbar. 

Smolder: I like Avatar: The Last Airbender. Mainly because of the fire nation and how good the show was. But I also ship Katara and Aang *nervous laugh*

Silvertsream: My fav tv show is ICarly. CREDDIE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!

Yona: YONA SUPPORTS SEDDIE!!!!

Ocellus: Didn't Nathan Kress had a child?? You know what, nevermind. I did like Phineas and Ferb.

Sandbar: I like Paw Patrol!!

Gallus: Arent they just dogs??

Sandbar: HOW DARE YOU SPEAK SUCH THINGS???!!!

Smolder: Welp, next question

Hello guys! When i reading the chapter about meaning of your names, i realized something. And also, this is a question.Did you guys knew Yona means hedgehog in the book Watership Down and what are you thinking about of this?

Ocellus, Gallus, Silverstream and Yona: INTERESTING!!!!

Smolder and Sandbar: BORING!!!

Yona: *death glare*

Sandbar: Uhh nevermind hehe

When random author comes back tell her to look up all the things that we said about the Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC also One direction

Silverstream: Sorry to say this to you guys but I dont think Random Author is coming back with us.

Ocellus: Because of this coronavirus, she said that we have to do this on our own.

Gallus: But its only for the meantime.

Sandbar: I'm sure once she gets back we'll tell her to look up at Backstreet Boys, NSYNC. 

Smolder: We already know One Direction.

Yona: Only because dragon told us.

Smolder, do you play any Just Dance games?

Smolder: I know Just Dance, I just never wanted to play it. I dont have the skill to dance instead I can only sing and do sculpting.

Do you know Tom Holland from spider man and also have you guys seen his new and first Pixar movie with Chris Pratt called onward is was really sad and nice to and Pixar movie makes you cry the most

Silverstream: Oh, we were actually plannin to watch it this weekend.

Gallus: But dont tell us spoilers cuz Yona hates when creatures say spoilers about the movie.

Ocellus: But the movie looked pretty cool so we'll just watch in the weekends.

Sandbar: Thanks for your opinion about Onward.

Yona: Yona liked Sonic the Hedgehog

Smolder: And Tails is there. Which means theres a second movie of it. YESSS