Part 14

Gallus: There really is another question and it says:

Young 6: NoAuthor: *gasps* how do you guys not know her???!Ocellus: You never tell any of your kinds of artists

Young 6: No
Author: *gasps* how do you guys not know her???!
Ocellus: You never tell any of your kinds of artists.
Author: Oh, right. Well, Ariana Grande used to be an actress in a tv show called Victorious on nickelodeon. Her character's name was Catarina "Cat" Valentine, but Cat is her nickname. After that, she became a singer and became famous.
Smolder: How did she even became a singer??
Author: Thats what I don't know yet
Yona: Maybe friends can listen to Singer's songs.
Author: Sure, I'll just search a video that has some of her songs in it. *starts searching* Done! Listen to her songs.

(After listening....)

Smolder: Her songs are really good but I prefer her old songs than the songs right now.
Silverstream: Me too
Author: What makes you say that???
Ocellus: Well, one of her latest songs were umm... Not our type, a bit.
Gallus: And one of them has a bad word in it.
Sandbar: Sorry to the viewers out there who are reading this and likes Ariana Grande. Hope you understand.
Author: Its fine, but do you like her??
Yona: Yup, singer has great voice and has talent in singing.
Sandbar: Thank you for your question @-_Rainbow_Dash-_
Yona: Next question says:

Sandbar: Thanks for the question JacobNicholasSkoczen and yes, they're part of Equestrian history and we learned about them

Ocellus: Headmare Twilight said that Tempest Shadow was the unicorn who had a broken horn and attacked Canterlot at the Friendship Festival.
Gallus: Capper's the one who almost sold our professors but had a change of heart and helped our professors defeat the Storm king.
Smolder: Captain Celeano also helped in defeating the Storm king. When our professors met her, she and her crew were slaves of the Storm king. Captain Celeano explained that they were pirates before becoming slaves of the Storm king, so professor Rainbow Dash was able to help get her and her crew become what they are again.
Author: Let me guess, Twilight explained the whole story of the Storm king's defeat.
Young 6: Yeah
Yona: Why friends didn't explain Princess Skystar???
Silverstream: Everycreature knows who Princess Skystar is, Yona. Since she's my cousin, I guess there's no need to ask who my cousin is.
Yona: That make sense