Episode 2

Words from the Author:

I just finished the first episode not too long ago and I will be working on this episode with the best of my abilities. Like I said in the first episode, there's going to be romance and drama for the next couple of episodes, but I don't know if this episode will actually have that. I'll be working on mostly having romantic and/or dramatic scenes until I feel like the action needs to start. In my 2nd Branch of NERV story, the time frame went a bit slow. By my calculations, the entire story-line was made up to happen in a time frame of roughly two months, give or take. But this story-line goes longer and there will be some considerable time skips for multiple reasons. If I went day by day like my first story more or less, then it will take me years to finish! I will like to thank Amitakartok for his help with my writing and I will do my best to improve myself as a writer. So, let's get started and I repeat, I DON'T own Neon Genesis Evangelion!

Episode 2: New Plan and New Life-Style

The scene commences with Misato in her room while lying on the bed as she's asleep. It's currently 5:13 in the morning as the Colonel sleeps while stretched out on her bed and is snoring quite loudly. It can also be noted that Misato had retrieved her cross from the piece of wood that it had been nailed to and has the item perched on the photo of her, Ritsuko and Kaji while atop the dresser that's at the end of her bed. The sleeping Misato's presently wearing blue, denim short shorts and a white tank top as her blanket isn't covering her body, allowing her stomach to be shown.

Suddenly, Misato's door slowly slides open with a man walking into her room while closing the door behind him. He steadily walks to Misato's bed and sits on it while containing body facing away from Misato amidst observing her sleep. Eventually, Kaji's revealed as the individual thanks to the some light that's beaming from the window while wearing a button, white shirt and light brown, khaki pants while with a red tie that isn't tightened clinging to his neck.

Kaji grins as he keeps watching Misato and thinks, "It's been a long time since I've seen her sleeping. How I've missed doing this."

Misato continues on snoring while not making any changes to the position she's in, causing Kaji to chuckle to himself, and begins leaning forward so his face is close enough to hers that way his lips are almost touching hers. This makes Misato move her head a little since Kaji's lightly breathing on her.

Kaji chuckles after noticing Misato's slight movement and whispers, "Misato. Wake up, Misato."

In response, Misato maneuvers a tad more as she groans and tries opening her eyes. Because of that, the dame says with a tired tone while her vision is blurred, "Huh?"

Kaji smiles at Misato while placing his arms on the bed. "It's me."

Misato finally opens her eyes and demonstrates shock upon witnessing Kaji's face before shouting in a low volume while moderately stuttering, "K-K-Kaji?!"

Kaji gingerly laughs out of amusement. "You surprised?"

Misato quickly lunges towards Kaji to embrace him as she passionately kisses the male on the lips with her eyes shut.

Kaji's caught off guard by Misato's abrupt passion until closing his eyes while kissing her back and holds her.

After that, Misato lies onto her bed, bringing Kaji down with her, and continues to kiss him as tears of happiness stream down her face.

Kaji lies on top of her with originally no intent of ruining their intimate exchange and gradually opens his eyes to look at her. He ultimately depicts her crying and stops kissing her with a hint of concern. "Why are you crying? Do I really suck at kissing that much?" Kaji smiles at Misato.