Chapter 11 - ER

"How did Yangyang and Hyewon got together? I've never seen them together, like ever." Minju asked Hendery while he's doing schedules and couldn't move away from his seat. This might be the best way to ask him questions perfect for the hot seat he is in.

Hendery smiled shaking his head. "I have no idea how. To be honest, I though she was into me. She kept doing aegyo and kept of giving me weird looks. But at the night of the party, I invited Yangyang to drink. I also invited Xiaojun that night just so you know but, he's pick you over us." He glared at Minju.

"Just tell me the story." Minju demanded glaring at him back. He never thought that Minju would actually spend a night with a guy, especially Xiaojun. Maybe she's changed. But why now? Why with Xiaojun?

What's so special about him?

Hendery had to shake his head to snap him back to reality.

"I told him to wait in the car, but when I got there, the two of them are kissing. Not only that, the car alarm was triggered that they both pulled away. Hyewon almost fell and it was like a fairytale scene. Yangyang caught her." He narrated with a huge smile.

He's so handsome and attractive when he does that.

"Cute. At least Yangyang would stop being workaholic and stop devouring Overtime from his workmates' absences." Minju recalled the time when this ICU nurse, Chenle was invited on a trip to Jeju and agreed right away, knowing that Yangyang would never say 'no' to an overtime.

He worked the the whole 2 weeks just to take Chenle's schedules.

Yangyang also once convinced another ICU nurse Jaemin to join an overseas convention just to have more overtime. As far as everybody knows, he's single and lives alone. His parents are cruising the world as a past time. They're well off but he's workaholic.

It is rumored that Xiaojun bought him every video game from play station, Nintendo and xbox; but never enjoyed it. He ended up selling it online because he thought it wasn't exciting for him.

"He would take her on a date and they will both live happily ever after." Minju said and started singing, 'Never Knew I Needed' by Neyo.

Hendery stopped what he's doing and stared at her do the inventory while singing. That's weird. Minju never sings unless the lyrics are creepy. And this girl never mentions happily ever after. All she does was predict a tragic scenario where everybody dies in the end.

She actually looks pleasing when she smiles and hums love songs. Xiaojun turned her into that. Is he really that powerful? Or did Minju really wanted to change?

"Wait? Where does he put his money?" Minju asked. "Have you seen Yangyang spend money?" Minju asked Hendery.

He shook his head. "That stingy fucker always asks me to drive him home. He only eats hospital food unless the ahjumma's in his building don't give him Kimchi and side dishes, but they always do because he's such a charming boy and we can't deny that. The last time he invited me to eat outside was the cheapest thing I've ever experienced. He went to all the perfect stops where there's free taste of pocari sweat near the subway. There's also this thing near the park with free refill of alkaline water just to promote the product. Then we went to the market where there's free taste of meat. I felt like a fucking beggar. But when he started to count the money we saved for doing that, I couldn't help but wonder what's wrong with my friend. Is he in debt or something?" Thinking about it now was still unbelievable.

Minju thought it was hilarious though.

"One date with him and Hyewon would be avoiding him for the rest of her life." Hendery told Minju. "Should I give him pocket money?" He asked.