Chapter 12 - Disaster Date

Hyewon came out of the RT unit and saw Yangyang in front of her, innocently looking at her. He looks like a college student with his backpack on.

Hyewon's on her skinny jeans and off shoulders like any other day. Yangyang was amazed to see her like this as if he's never seen her on a dress before. She looks majestic.

"Why are you here?" She asked in surprise.

"W-well, Xiaojun said you and I are going on a date. Is that true?" He asked innocently.

Of course not.

That was just an alibi.

But since Hyewon could stand those innocent eyes, she took his hand. "I just need to take care of something and we're going to watch a movie. How about that?" She asked.

It sounded more like a big sister taking her little brother out, treating him dinner and babysitting him. No wonder both Hendery and Xiaojun wanted to protect him. She also feels the same.

"Wait for me in the mall. I'll meet you there." She instructed before she went to call a cab. But of course, Yangyang would never let her get away like that. He wanted to know what she was really up to.

He also called a cab and asked to follow Hyewon's cab. He was actually suspecting her. Firstly, everybody thought she has a date with him, but they didn't actually plan anything.

Secondly, Hyewon was so surprised when she saw him standing outside waiting for him.

Third, her plan for a date was so sudden.

Fourth, she has somewhere to go and was all dressed up.

Does she have a sugar daddy?

That was Yangyang's first suspect.

But he'll see later. As for now, he's preparing to accept that a beautiful goddess like Hyewon isn't for him.

Hyewon's cab pulled over outside a tall building. This might be business related that Yangyang wanted to back out. But he already went this far.

He gather all his courage and followed Hyewon's tracks. As soon as she entered the building, staffs and workers bow to her as if she's royalty. She really does look like a royalty to him.

Yangyang followed her at the company's restaurant. It is confirmed. She's going to meet someone.

The place was huge, nothing he's ever seen before. Everybody's wearing a formal dress with a blazer or a suit and a tie. He somehow felt like he doesn't belong here.

 He somehow felt like he doesn't belong here

He doesn't go out of the his flat anyways. It's basically just hospital and home. Nowhere else. He's either working at the hospital or sleeping at home.

Sometimes he spends all his time working when his workmates give him overtime.

He sat near where Hyewon was seated. One waitress gave her the menu, eyeing his uniform. "Are you the new nurse here?" She asked as she blushed uncontrollably. What does she want?