Chapter 20 - Fake Friends

"Why does your phone keep buzzing?" Yena asked Minju who was typing Xiaojun a reply.

Minju: sorry late reply. We went diving a bit. Call me later.

But she didn't get the chance to send it because Yena grabbed her phone, placing it on a drawer. She took everybody's phone, so nobody would be too distracted while they're drinking. They were at the poolside underneath the stars. It was relaxing.

"Maybe now you can drink Minju." Yena told her, pouring beer on her glass. Minju swallowed in nervousness. She didn't want to break her agreement with Xiaojun.

"I.....I'm actually pregnant. I cant drink or smoke." She lied. She didn't know any other lie that would make her friends allow her to pass drinking.

She's the drinker of the group. It was her who takes higher shots than everyone. It was her who would consume all the alcohol. Without her drinking, they would all be wasted.

Yena raised a brow. She won't just believe that. Minju's a loser when it comes to guys. She can't flirt. She doesn't date and she's not any guy's ideal type.

"What?! Xiaojun that asshole." Doyoung cursed.

Everybody was confused. Who's Xiaojun? What is Doyoung talking about?

"Is it Xiaojun's?" Doyoung asked, staring at Minju in sadness.

Minju was kinda guilty for lying. She doesn't usually lie this big. She can just tell them the truth after this trip. Now how can he tell Xiaojun about this when her phone was confiscated.

"What happened? Did someone drug you?" Yena asked because she just couldn't believe that someone would actually have sex with this girl. Everything she say is either repulsive or only psychopaths can relate.

What kind of guy would like her?

She doesn't even try.

She doesn't behave like a lady. Her hair was always a mess. She wears whatever she can grab from her closet evennit it doesn't match.

She doesn't make an effort to make a full on make up.

Lastly, she talks like a fucking drunk truck driver who laughs too loud and keeps saying words as if she's chewing her words.

"Liar! It's a lie! Who would take interest in you?" Yena laughed and made fun of her. "Let's make this clear, you're not ugly my friend but, you're not pretty either. Stop saying things that would make us sick." She said in between laughs.

Eunbi and Chaewon was eyeing Minju. They kinda believe Yena. They've been friends with Minju for too long that they knew that no guy would try to date her.

Only Doyoung was crazy enough to try but, they can never imagine any other guy as patient and as blind as Doyoung.

Minju bit her lips in guilt. Yena already figured her out. She's good.

Her friends really know her that well. She's quite impressed.

"Then why did you agree to use the same room as Doyoung?" Chaewon shyly tried to support Yena.

"Right! Are you trying to make him take the responsibility?" Yena hissed in disbelief. "You had a one night stand while drinking, didn't you?" She accused.

"I slept at the couch this whole time. Everyone knew that. I am not going to make him take any responsibility. I have a boyfriend" Minju protested.

"Fine!" Yena raised her hands in surrender. "I'd like to meet this boyfriend, you were talking about." She challenged.

Minju grabbed her phone and started calling Xiaojun but he wasn't picking up. He completely blew up her phone for 3 days and decided not to answer her call today?