Chapter 25 - Pet

A/N: Sorry to interrupt but kindly play the Superman MV 👆👆 before reading. Let's add views and help the boys. Thanks.

...

Xiaojun couldn't hide his smirk. "See," Xiaojun chuckled. "Whatever you have and been giving her wasn't what she needed. Argument closed." He said making Dr. Kang throw him on the coffee table hitting his side on the edge, causing him to clutch his side.

Dr. Kang grabbed a flower vase and hit Xiaojun's back as he curled up in a ball.

He repeated it again and again while Xiaojun beg for him to stop. "I'm a great father! I'm the best father a child can ever have." He screamed in anger. At this point it wasn't Xiaojun who he wanted to hit, was Hyewon. There's something about her screams and cries that satisfies him.

His secretary came inside and stopped him from hurting his employee, though Xiaojun is more than just hurt. He's already injured from the beating he's dealt with. This would be a big controversy if it ever goes out in the public. Xiaojun's injuries are enough to put this man in jail. All he has and brags about, he can lose just because of this.

The secretary called Dr. Kang's lawyer right away. All his personal staffs seems to be so much younger than him, they look like they're at the same age as Hyewon, or maybe younger.

They were also both massaging his thighs. The two of them took turns kissing him. The moans and sound of them exchanging saliva was hella annoying to Xiaojun. After they're done doing that, Dr. Kang gave them money as if he wasn't there to see all of that. Xiaojun won't deny, the old man still looks great compared to his age. Broke girls can just fuck this guy for money and it won't be too disgusting. The guy is a business man who owns a lot of property. He can commit adultery all he wants, he's rich anyways.

Besides, after his father committed adultery when he was still a kid and fails to go to class due to depression, everybody told him that they're not the only family who has that problem. That the works doesn't revolve around him and won't stop for him. They told him to come to school because he's being oversensitive for risking his education for such a small thing.

He grew up thinking it's stupid to actually despise adultery and those who does it. They made him believe that there's nothing wrong with it, and that it's a normal thing.

Though Dr. Kang was trying to stop them from touching him on the most intimate parts of his body, Xiaojun just sat there waiting for what they're about to say. No cringing nor frowning. He's just like a robot with no emotions. He's not even touching his tea. He's more focused on holding an ice pack on his side.

Was he really badly hurt?

Dr. Kang didn't remember hitting him hard. It wasn't as hard like he hits Hyewon.

It didn't take long before Dr. Kang's lawyer noticed how long Xiaojun has been sitting there.

"Hi! I'm Lee Yura, Dr. Kang's lawyer." She shook Xiaojun's hand, she flinched feeling how cold it was after holding an ice pack to put on his side to decrease the swelling. "We don't want a mess Mr. Xiao so, we would like to offer you at least 5000 US dollars and a trip for two in Hawaii. You understand that none of this should come out right? You have to sign a contract so once you reveal this, we can defend ourselves that you accepted a compensation." She kept discussing the contract when Xiaojun started tearing the piece of paper.

She bit her lips at how hot that was. Nurses in this hospital are attractive. If only it's this guy who made trouble and not Dr. Kang, she would ask him for a night with this nurse and make Dr. Kang pay for it.

Money can do all sorts of impossible things, but beauty and youth can make a rich guy stupid. Last year Dr. Kang bought her a house in Italy.

Maybe he can buy her a younger guy. Someone to fuck that doesn't smell like he's rotting and about to die in a minute. She's tired of this old man. She wanted someone as young as her too.