Chapter 13 - Kit-Kat

"Next time you agree to watch a movie together with someone, don't drag me into it and just have a date with him." Minju whispered to Xiaojun, going for the ladies room. Xiaojun was left outside and saw Johnny and Xiaojun.

The two are talking about something serious. Johnny looks mad and Xiaojun looks upset. Xiaojun couldn't help but admire their height. If only he's that tall.

These two can easily beat him up if they want to.

"Hi!" Doyoung greeted as soon as he saw Xiaojun. Johnny was shaking his head on the background. "Where's Minju?" He asked casually. It's like Xiaojin really was not a threat at all. He's losing his confidence little by little. This is how it feels to be in a relationship.

It was convenient back at the hospital where nobody would dare to go more than 2 feet closer to Minju. Outside was a different story. Before, Xiaojun was so curious of this Doyoung guy but, right now that he's in front of he, all he wanted was for him to disappear.

Xiaojun pointed at the ladies room without saying a word. He's exhausted. Mentally exhausted.

Minju came out and the first thing she saw was Doyoung's smile. She used to love his smile. It was the only thing that brightens up her day. It used to be.

"Xiaojun." She yanked Xiaojun away and started dragging. Where can they go where there can only be the two of them?

Doyoung was still behind them following. What's wrong with him?

Where's his girlfriend?

Did they eventually broke up?

Probably yes.

It's been a long time. About 5 years now? Who would stay that long?

Minju glanced at Xiaojun who looks exhausted. Is she dragging him too fast? "Are you sick? I don't know any treatment. I never took up nursing." She said in a serious manner. Since Xiaojun always took care of her whenever she's sick, she very much wanted to help out too, but she's not trained for that kind of treatment.

Xiaojun smiled at her, thinking it was a joke. Minju smiled admiring his smile. Now his smile is her new sunshine after the rain.

"Are you sick? Do you need to get checked? I'll ask Johnny to take you to a clinic or something." Doyoung interrupted their moment, trying his first attempt of getting rid of Xiaojun.

It was unusual for Minju to like someone who's not tall and sporty. For all Doyoung knew, Minju likes basketball players.

"No worries." Xiaojun told Doyoung with a really kind smile which annoyed him. "Excuse us." Xiaojun told him which put him on his limit.

Who does he think he is?

The two separated themselves from Doyoung leaving him more frustrated than ever. How Xioajun even confessed to Minju? Minju would never entertain a guy in that way. She treats them like strangers.

How come he had a chance with her?

"Dude, if you act like this, I have no other choice but to leave you. She's taken, show some respect." Johnny told Doyoung. So he followed him all along.

"I respect her okay? I respected her so much that I couldn't ruin our friendship. I took care of that for too long. Now is my time to go beyond that line." Doyoung said in anger.

"Not Minju. Her boyfriend. Respect her boyfriend. Put yourself in his shoes? What would you feel if someone's trying to flirt with your girl in front of you? I'm even surprised that he's still being nice. Please don't put him in a spot where he has to ask you to back off." Johnny warned him. As much as he didn't want Xiaojun to be disrespected, his concern is Doyoung being disrespectful.