Chapter 22 - Home

Hyewon and Yangyang reached home without saying any word. They were both having it to when they can be alone in private.

"I don't like her." Hyewon spoke first.

"She bought me coffee. I saved it for you." Yangyang gave the coffee to Hyewon but she dosen't seem happy.

She was angry deep inside, not with Yujin or Yangyang but with herself. She left home thinking she didn't need anything else but, here she is watching her boyfriend get free stuff from everyone else but her.

Being his boyfriend made him feel irrelevant. A useless bitch who can't even help Yangyang.

"The salary here is tree times lower Hyewon. Of course even if it's a cup of coffee I'd be tempted to accept a free one. I can't give you anything right now." Yangyang told her, afraid of more silence.

Hyewon wrapped her arms around him. "Then don't give me anything. Don't accept anything from any female. I'm sorry that I had to drag you into this. I'm such a needy bitch for being jealous right now but, can you promise me to not get close to any girls?" She asked desperately.

Yangyang agreed. "Can we at least enjoy the coffee?" He asked. Hyewon giggled nodding.

This has to be their first argument about girls. In Seoul everybody knows how stingy Yanyang can be. No girl wants that in Seoul. There's a lot of Instagram worthy places in Seoul. Dating a guy like him will be boring.

We're not going to get any younger. Taking photos while young is the idea. One day looks and perfect body figure that you've been working out in the gym will be gone. If therexs a perfect time to wear an OOTD, it's now.

"I'll cook." Yangyang volunteered. He checked the fridge and they only have eggs. He checked the cupboard and they only have ramyeon. This is how Hyewon has been living here.

"I think we should ask the neighbors for Kimchi." Yangyang said aking Hyewon tense. She really hates Yangyang asking others for free stuff. He somehow felt that Hyewon's embarrassed of him even though she just doesn't want him asking favors from females.

"Only from guys." Hyewon told him.

"Sure." Yangyang said excitedly.

He went outside and saw a group of guys. They looked like they went to play basketball, judging by their clothes and the ball that one of them are holding.

"Hi neighbor!" One of them greeted Yangyang. "Renjun by the way." the went straight to Yangyang to introduce himself.

"Yangyang." he introduced himself. "I was wondering if you have Kimchi." He went for it like he always does. He's not even embarrassed about it anymore.

He's been doing this since he can remember. It used to be embarrassing that he didn't want to go out anymore and would starve himself thinking it's better to starve himself than to live lower than a weed.

The thing is, there will still be a time where he's starting to really crave food and won't care again where he would get it. As long as he can put something in his mouth he won't complain.

"Kimchi?" Renjun went inside holding a big lunchbox of Kimchi. "Just give back the lunchbox after. Jisung's mother will be looking for it. Don't worry, we have five more of those. We can't eat them all. Korean mothers give that to their son's weekly, do you know that?" He asked.

This guy explains a lot of things.

"Thanks bro. This is a blessing." Yangyang thanked him.

"Sure! No problem bro. Just remember my name when you're with your girlfriend's sisters. That is if she has one." Renjun winked.