Chapter 24 - Relapse

The next day, Yujin decided to visit Yangyang early in the morning to bring him a soup. She followed what Midam said and tried her best to make a soup out of vegetables.

Hyewon was so confused when she heard someone knock at the door. She opened it and to her surprise, Yujin barged in pushing past her to lay food in the table. "Go to work Hyewon. I'll handle Yangyang." She said as if she has a responsibility to Yangyang.

She was acting like a matured grown up that Hyewon was started to get annoyed of her. If there's someone who will take care of Yangyang, it's her and she won't let Yujin take that responsibility from her.

"Go ahead and go to work. Stop thinking about your pride already. You can't even have him checked on a hospital because you don't have money." Yujin insulted and hit the right buttons to annoy grumpy Hyewon.

"Just let me handle this and do productive you lazy spoiled brat. Do you even know anything about life?" Yujin asked in a whisper so Yangyang won't hear.

Hyewon was so ready to slap this bitch in front of her but she can't not now. At least not in front of Yangyang. She'll become the bad guy. She knows what this girl is doing.

"Go ahead and work Hyewon. Don't worry about me." Yangyang told her weekly, making Yuhmjin smirk at Hyewon.

God! She's so annoying.

Yangyang's not helping either. Hexs supposed to be begging he to stay and look out for him. Why is he asking her to leave? Why does he trust Yujin that much?

"Please. I don't want to hold you back just because I'm sick." He told Hyewon.

That's when Yujin made him sit back and started feeding him the soup that she didn't prepare. She actually ordered in Vietnamese restaurant and put it on her containers just to look like they're home cooked. That Way Hyewon would lose her confidence and self esteem for being the girl who doesn't know any household chores.

Maybe then she'll back off.

Maybe she'll lose her cool and snap.

That's how Yujin wanted her. Angry and evil. That's how Yangyang will hate her.

"Can you get the fuck out of my house?" Hyewon snapped at Yujin making her tremble as if she's really scared. She planned this. She planned on being the damsel in distress once again, hoping it'll work this time. It could.

Yujin knows her acting skills. She's well aware that she's phenomenal in these kinds of things.

"Now!" Hyewon demanded making Yujin whimper, shifting from the chair to the bed beside Yangyang. Hyewon's eyebrows twitched seeing this girl on her side of the bed, beside Yangyang.

Because of too much anger, she grabbed Yujin, dragging her out. "I said out! Out of my house! Don't you ever come back again!" She yelled throwing Yujin out frightening her neighbor Jeno who's currently taking his dry clothes outside.

"Woah there! Do you really have to be this mean?" Jeno helped Yujin up.

Hearing that Made Yangyang fierce himself to stand up and take Hyewon inside and apologize on her behalf. He still thinks that Hyewon's just grumpy because she didn't get enough sleep last night.

He limped outside taking Hyewon before she says something that'll prove that she's nothing but a mean lady. "Sorry guys, I kept her up till dawn." He apologized without giving details.

Jeno was now having weird thoughts.

"Sorry Yujin. Now is just not the right time I guess. Hyewon's not usually this way." He tried to defend her.