Chapter 1: The New Changes

Naruto’s P.O.V

Breathe..

I lifted myself up again and again on a metal pole in my jail cell, my blue eyes darkening and lighting.. My restraint slipping only slightly.

Don't give in.. Don't give in…

Focus… Focus.. On her..

My eyes stared straight ahead at one single picture that was propped up on the crusty, ruined grey wall and that was of..

Teenage, Hinata.

My muscles flexed and bucked as I kept pulling myself up, non stop, forcefully working out my oversized body.

I grunted and fought through the sore and tired feeling I was started to feel, pushing myself through my limits..

But then, all of a sudden a loud bang was heard behind me making me stop, one of my hands reaching out to grab at Hinata's picture, it soon joining my pocket.

"Uzumaki. Times up. You're out!" A guard yelled and I let go of the railing, dropping down on the ground with a loud thud.

I faced him and panted, the bars opening wide for me making me smirk "It's time?" I asked on which he nodded, his face stern.

"Your 10 years are up. You can go home now.. But you'll be placed under house arrest for 8 hours today." He said with a nod on which I shrugged, just happy to leave this disgusting place.

"Fine." I muttered and walked out stiffly, my muscles bulging against my orange jumpsuit.

The guard nodded at me and turned and escorted me out "We'll have a cop take you to your home. You should be there by the end of the day." He informed on which I nodded, once more.

"Good." I said, trying to hold back my happiness.

My dirty blonde, much longer hair covered my blue eyes completely, a small beard forming on my face which I hated...

Once I get home.. I think I'll take a nice shower. And have a big old family reunion with my love ones.

I missed them..

I walked behind the guard as he took me out of the Prison and into the light of the outside world, the sun amiling down on me.

I sighed in bliss and kept walking, slowly being escorted to a black BMW up ahead.

We walked in silence, not until we walked up towards the car, the guard turned and bend down, clipping something on my leg, catching me by surprise.

"Just for precaution purposes." He snorted out making me growl.

"You could've at least warned me." I groaned out on which he shook his head, he standing up again.

"Whatever. Let's get a move on, Uzumaki!" He ordered and opened the door for me, another cop waiting inside.

I rolled my eyes and walked forward anyway, the heavy metal cuff on my right leg now.

I grew closer to the car and practically fell in, feeling extremely happy.

I'm so close..

So close to seeing them again.

To see Hinata and Noah.

And Ray..

And Stefan..

And.. Leo..

And the other, females..