Chapter 11: Together As A Family

⚠(Warning: Mature Content)⚠

Picture's a little spoiler but hey..

Enjoy!

Hinata's P.O.V

I sat quietly in the tub in the bathroom, my eyes closed while bubbles surrounded me.

From just waking up in the dark a few moments ago, was a little confusing but Ino, kindly explained to me what happened, before hand..

Only then.. everything started to make sense again..

Ino also told me she made a bath for me, to relax my mind.

Well.. It's sure doing the trick.

I hummed and submerged my whole body into the soapy water, my face included.

I opened my eyes briefly and just took in the moment of being underwater.

The water was blue and the white tub was clearly seen but it looked to be moving..

I smiled faintly but then went up for air, gasping a bit and grabbing the railings, my more womanly breasts flopping a bit.

My midnight blue hair stuck to my cheeks and forehead and futher ventured down to my wet shoulders, my face dripping with water.

I sighed and then sat back down, my still sore ass slamming back down on the smooth tub underneath me.

Which felt so.. nice..

I moaned at the feeling and laid my head back, my eyes closing shut.

I stayed like that for a couple of minutes, taking in the moments of silence and relaxation.

But my moment was cut short when my phone went off on the counter away from me, my eyes snapping towards it instantly.

I bit my lip as the noise rang louder and louder, my body slipping out of the tub and onto the white, nice rug underneath me.

My body dripped harshly of water and my naked self was out in the opening..

Not that I mind or anything. I'm alone..

I quickly walked over to my phone and my hand grabbed it up, Naruto's name popping up.

Oh my.. Naruto..

I blushed and looked down at myself, feeling a little hesitant on answering.

What if Noah's there? He'll see me.

But.. Naruto wouldn't just call me out of the blue like this..

What if something, happened?

I gritted my teeth and took the risk, running back to the tub and hopping in while clicking the button.

Naruto's face came up instantly and he smiled at the sight of me, his eyes turning away from me constantly.

"Hey babe. What'cha doing? I figured I'll check up on you to see if everything's fine." He said softly on which I smiled, my eyes staring around the car image to try to find Noah.

My face saddened and worry started to creep in when I didn't see him, my eyes coming back to Naruto who stared straight ahead, his hand holding his phone up in front of him.

The water from the tub soothed me greatly as I held my phone upward, careful not to wander too far down..

Naruto... After all... Is a major perv...