Chapter 21: Dangerous Plans

⚠(Warning: Another Trigger Chapter Also contains Mature content)⚠

Enjoy! 💕💕

Noah's P.O.V
Before

I walked alowly into Dad's club in awe, my eyes scanning every piece of furniture and design that was contained in there.

Woah.... It looks so much bigger in the inside..

Much more space.

I found myself loving it a little too much...

It was crazy how my dad owned such a beautiful place.

But I then gasped, quickly remembering why I was here..

Because of.. Mom..

Oh.. Right..

I quickly ducked low behind the front desk to not be seen, my eyes spotting a woman typing away on her computer behind it.

I clicked my tongue quietly and looked around quickly, feeling agitated already...

Oh no. I can't afford to get caught or who knows what kinda trouble I'll be in.

And there's no telling where Dad and Mom is.

I gotta think.

I gritted my teeth but then gasped, a light bulb blinking on in my head.

Wait.. I still have my rubber ball in my pocket.

I forgot that I had that.

I can totally use that as a distraction for the lady.

I nodded and reached into my pants pocket and as expected, the ball Daniel gave me was still in there which made me sigh in relief.

Thank god for Daniel..

I smiled and grabbed it quickly, wasting no time and chucking it by the front door, the lady gasping in surprise at that.

"What the, hell?" She whispered and left her desk and went over to it, her back towards me now.

I smiled once more at my sucess and quickly crotched away, walking slowly down a hallway, passing the club filled with dancing men and women.

I kept walking down the quiet hall, eyeing the black doors that had different numbers on it, weird noises coming from inside, some of the rooms.

It sounds like..

Moaning...

I blushed and kept moving until I came up to two red doors which was slightly open, thwir doors different from the ither oned which made my eyes widening.

This gotta be it..

The voices I heard coming from the room sounded so familiar which made my heart speed up.

I gasped as I listened more closely, now upon the door, my breathinf escalating.

It was.. Mommy and Daddy.

I smiled and peeked in and saw Dad watching Mom take off her clothes, her body slowly becoming nude, his blue eyes taking it all in.

"Yeah that's it. Good girl..."

I heard him compliment, his voice filled with lust which made me gulp, Mommy smiling brightly back at him.

I blushed at the scene in front of me and quickly moved away, running towards a janitor's closet down the hall.