Chapter 22: Cruel Setbacks

⚠(Mature Content and a little insight on another story I'm gonna write after this one.. The Good Old Days! Which will be of Naruto's life)⚠

Anyway, Enjoy!

Ino's P.O.V

I marched back and forth in the center of the living room in worry, my phone clutched tightly in the palm of my hand.

Tsunade and Kurenai both sat on the couch behind me, biting their lips, we all having the same thought in mind..

Why, is it taking Hinata and Noah so long to come back?

Where did they go?

Oh no..

My eyes widen and I unlocked my phone once more, sending numerous of texts to Hinata, sweat pouring down my face.

Damn it. No way did they go to where I think they went.

I sent the text immediately and stomped my foot, watching the window and the door intently, Tsunade and Kurenai staring back at me from behind

Tsuande frowned. "What's going on? Where's Noah, and Hinata? They should've been back by now." Tsunade said clueless, at least an hour passed since they were gone.

Kurenai shook her head and whimpered, probably still thinking back to Stefan. "I don't know. But I have a really bad feeling that they're back at Naruto's club. Something was off with Hinata. She even said she could see him. How was that even possible?" She asked, we all shrugging, shaking our heads in worry.

I had the same exact questions...

Hinata's trying to recover from the tragic  time she's heen through. I wanted to give her space...

As a good friend...

My thoughts were interrupted when the front door was unlocked and then opened, revealing a sad Noah and a frustrated Leo, our eyes widening by the sight of the two.

Tsunade and Kurenai looked up immediately and placed on angry faces, their eyes set directly on Leo.

Noah came into the house and stared up at the three of us, his face tightened up extremely..

Like he's been through the worst...

I growled and violently pointed my finger at Leo, his eyes widening a bit.

"How, could you? Y-You worked alongside that bastard and basically took our friend away.. Again! You help, ruin her and then, you have the nerve to show your face here again. I can’t, fucking believe this!" I yelled in hurt, tears pricking my eyelids.

Just seeing this traitor's face makes my blood boil.

The way I saw Hinata when we came and rescued her that day, broke something inside of me.

Never in my life had I seen Hinata so.. messed up and confused.

It scared me.

Leo shook his head and placed his hands up, opening his mouth to talk but Kurenai shook her head, pointing at Noah, completely cutting him off.

"And how did this happen? Where did you go? Why did you take off without telling us where you were going? Why didn't you stop your mother from going back to that horrible place, huh?" Kurenai shouted and Noah lowered his head in shame, tears forming in his own eyes.

He sniffed and shook his head, his little hesrt breakinh. "There's no point. Mom, and Dad.. are gone.. The only way to get to them now is if we go to whoever started this. This, whole thing." Noah said and looked back up to us, sniffing again.