Chapter 19: Broken Chains

⚠(Warning: Disturbing content involving.. children so.. Beware)⚠

It's mild content.. So don't worry!

I won't go that, extreme.

Anyway.. I think I've said enough. Hehe..

Enjoy... 💕💕

Naruto's P.O.V

I pulled up to a house slowly, my mind doing the work to track down the three boys that tortures Noah everyday.

I parked with my eyes closed, my mind still trailing back to Hinata.

Damn.. That took a lot out of me but.. At the end of the day, I'll have my woman back into my clutches.

I pouted to myself at the thought of not having her here right now.

It was a relief, to actually feel her a moment ago.. To touch her, to be with her.. To be in her presence.

And when I fucked her in my mind.. It was almost, better in real life.

I actually had to hold back from cumming.. In the real world.

Ray tilted his head at me as I moaned quietly under my breath, my head lowered and my body spasming in the driver's seat.

"Ooh fuck. Why, does that feel so good?" I whispered to myself on which Leo, Stefan and Ray stared at me in confusion, their eyes narrowing in serious confusion.

They looked at each other and then back to me. "What are you talking about, Boss?" Leo asked around my chair, my eyes still closed but my ears becoming alert..

His words snapped me out of my lust filled state and I opened my eyes, blinking rapidly when I didn't see Hinata anymore and now just a steeling wheel, a disappointed growl leaving my lips.

Dammit.. I miss her so much..

I shook my head and turned to the men that stared back at me in worry, their eyebrows raised.

Ray went out and grabbed at my shoulder, rubbing at it softly. "You okay now?" He asked sincerely and I nodded slowly, eyeing the white house in front of us with blue piercing eyes.

I cleared my throat. "Yeah. I'm all good. I'm just feeling different, after I woke up. I feel more attached to Hinata.. Like in some way, we're always connected. Why, is that?" I asked mostly to myself, as a way to just hear myself say it.

I had a sneaking suspicion that, that was what was going on.

But I'm not entirely sure.

It's just, when I get around her, my lust goes through the roof. My powers become stronger and I become darker..

What's going on with me?

What happened?

I shook my head, clearing my mind and glancing up at the house with my darkened eyes, getting back on task. "Let's just get this over with." I sighed out and the other men in the car nodded slowly, still worried on my previous words and actions.

But they didn't dare.. ask about it..

I blew out a quick breath before opening the door, stepping out and closing it back.

The other men copied me and closed their doors as well, they all looking towards the house in concern.

"And.. You're sure this is the house? You sure they'll all be here?" Stefan asked and I sighed, turning to him with an irritated glare.