Chapter 7: Finding A New Way

(Warning: A little KibaxHina.. This is a triggering chapter so.. Beware)⚠

Hinata’s P.O.V

I ate quietly as I eyed Kiba who sat before me in my office, his eyes downcasted on his lunch.

Shrimp, rice and curry all placed messily in his plate for his lunch.

While I just ate the leftover spaghetti I cooked, adding on a bottle of water and a small plate of salad, an apple to go with it as well.

I slowly scooped up a pile of noodles which were covered in meat and tomato sauce, soon bringing it all to my mouth, my eyes closing shut.

"So.. How long have you been with.. Naruto?" Kiba started off, finally letting me know what was on his mind, all this time.

I chewed down slowly on the spaghetti and stared back at him, soon swallowing it.

I sighed and lowered my fork, my eyes saddening "I.. r-really don't want to talk about it. I don't want matters to get worse." I whispered out and continued eating, my eyes wandering around Kiba's office.

He sighed and shook his head "I'm sorry. I just wanna know… how you grew to love someone so.. hateful. Everyone's heard about him.. and they weren't all good news, Hinata. I'm worried about you." He said and reached over and grabbed ahold of my hand, my eyes widening at that.

He rubbed his fingers intimately over my pale knuckles, his eyes studying me.

I laughed nervously and let go of my fork and carried my other hand to his, slowly pushing it off "Y-You don't have to be, Kiba. Everything's fine. He's away, now." I lied and turned away from him, secretly pretending that I was sad.

He frowned at my expression and stood up, staring down at me now "If so… wouldn't you want to take things to another level? I've been here ever since you join this place, Hinata. We laughed and talked.. We grew closer. I was there for you on your saddest days.. I want, to be there for you, always." He admitted with a slow nod, a small smile creeping up on his face.

I stared up at him in disbelief, no words forming to explain my way out of this.

Kiba.. have feelings for me?

Well yeah..

He would always say this type of stuff but never admits it.

He was there when I was crying over Naruto.. Of course he wouldn't know that..

But he still, was there.

Now that Naruto’s in the picture again.

I definitely can not, accept this.

I shook my head and grabbed my stuff, quickly packing it all away "N-No, Kiba. I'm not ready for that now. I.. still love Naruto." I admitted tearfully and placed my stuff in my lunchbag and zipped it up, standing up and turning to leave.

Kiba gasped and quickly ran around his desk in front of me, his hands extended, stopping me "No, no wait. Just.. one kiss. That's it, Hinata. I-I-I’ve been having a crush on you for so long.. I want to be with you, please." He pleaded making my heart break, my eyes tearing up.

Kiba’s nice..

He really is.. But Naruto will be furious.

I can't lie...

I love Naruto.

I always have and now that he's here. I want to embrace him, with all of my heart.