Chapter 24: Reality Check

⚠(Warning: A Little Mature content and also Another Trigger Chapter)⚠

So beware...

Also.. Since it's my birthday.. Hehe.. I'll upload this one early. Just expect another coming Friday!! 💕💕🥳🥳

Enjoy!

Noah's P.O.V

I sat quietly in Uncle Leo's car while Grandma Tsunade sat beside me, staring down worriedly at her phone.

She sighed and soon cut it off with the flick of her finger, turning to me now.

She frowned.  "God.. There's still no signal. I can't contact your Mom nor Leo." She said through a sad sigh, my lips fading down into a frown as well.

Ugh.. Why can't she?

This, is getting too much

I want to see Mom..

Now!

I gritted my teeth and looked up towards the steering wheel, and then towards the building beside us.

I have to do something.

I'm not just gonna sit around and do nothing. I turned towards Grandma Tsunade and stared down at her phone, her eyebrows raising.

"Um.. May I use your phone, Grandma? I think I can work this out." I quickly advised but she shook her head, reaching out to pat my blonde head.

"No Noah. I know what you're going to do. Let the adults handle this. It's too dangerous for you." She exclaimed on which I growled, slamming my back into the seat behind me in a slight tantrum..

Why aren't they listening to me?

Aunt Kureani, Ino and Uncle Leo won't kistening now Grandma Tsuande...

It's so frustrating..

I grumbled harshly. "Yeah right. What are we going to do about this? Sit back and do nothing, while our family is in trouble? No! I want to help!" I yelled loudly and Tsunade gasped, narrowing her eyes at my behavior.

"Noah!" She screeched on which I sighed, calming down a bit from where outburst.

I felt like.. I said something wrong from it...

I closed my eyes tightly and gritted my teeth, feeling powerless at the moment.

But, Grandma Tsunade's right.

I have to hang tight until everything's okay..

That's all, I can, do.. 

For now..

Hinata's P.O.V

I stood behind Naruto as he slowly pulled his legs over his motorbike, my body still shaken up from before..

I can't keep my mind off of it.

One minute he's nice and caring like the new him and then, poof.. He's right back to his evil self.

It's all so freaky, and supernatural.

I can't take much more of it..

He looked back at me over his shoulder and grinned, his blue eyes darkened now. "You coming, Baby? Or do you need some help?" He asked slyly with a dark undertone in his voice making me gulp.

But I shook my head, inching forward towards the bike in front of me nervously. "N-No. I can do it." I whispered out and looked down at the space that was left for me, the space extra close to him.