Chapter 31: Trying New Things

Dark Naruto's P.O.V
Inside His Head

I opened my eyes slowly and saw myself sitting in an outside, sunny world, a yard of lavender flowers surrounding me.

I narrowed my eyes at the new scenery before me and turned around, but quickly spotted my other, more nicer half, smiling down at me, his clothing different.

He wore the clothing from his last transformation.

He wore a black muscle shirt with grey joggers, grey socks on his feet.

He smirked which made me narrow my eyes. "So.. I see you're not fighting me anymore. What happened? She, got through to you?" He asked curiously and sat down too, his build matching mines.

I turned to him and chuckled, soon eyeing the positive sunrise rising up in our mind.

I huffed, shrugging my shoulders. "Hm.. You can say..." I simply responded back and turned towards him again, a sigh passing his lips.

He shook, his blonde head at my comment. "Well, give Hinata some credit, man. This, is to help us. Not harm us. We can't keep doing the things we're doing. We, have to do better. Better for Noah and Hinata and the rest of our family." He explained with a small smile, my eyes saddening by his words.

I leaned back onto the grass, using my hands to balance myself.

I chuckled, once more. "Heh.. You just love to ruin the fun, don't you?" I said with a shake of my head, hating the fact that things weren't going the way I wanted them.

A part of me wants to do the right thing but the other part is satisfied with what I was fucking doing.

I just want.. my way, to be fulfilled..

My other half chuckled and reached out, grabbing ahold of my shoulder, sensing my emotions and reading my goddamn thoughts..

He smirked, knowingly. "I know. But we can have plenty of fun with those other bitches back at the club." He spat amusingly and I laughed, throwing my head back in amusement, my tongue sliding across my lips.

"You goddamn right." I laughed out, my other self joining in with a chuckle, his eyes staring up at the sun.

We sat for some time in silence, just taking in the positive scenery, our tan skin glowing brightly from the sun.

Suddenly, my nicer half sighed, turning to me with thin set lips. "Well, I'll let you stay in control for now.. But later, I plan on taking back over." He said quickly which made me raise an eyebrow, my eyes switching back to him in complete annoyance..

What the fuck?

I growled, my eyes darkening upon him. "Why, motherfucker?" I snapped and he scowled, turning towards me with the same look.

He cursed, narrowing his eyes. "Listen.. The others, trust me.. And I want to train Noah on our powers, you fucking idiot." He snapped back harshly on which I cursed, staring down at the flowers below me, now dissapointed.

Damn.. I absolutely hate riding in the backseat but.. If it's for the best, it's for the best.

I have to learn how to deal with things not rolling my way now.

Fuck..

My other half cleared his throat, standing back up, his eyes looking out into the distance.

He smiled brightly, his features lighting up suddenly.. "Heh.. Looks like, our goddess is waking up. Don't, mess this up." He demanded and I snarled, hopping up as well, copying him.