Chapter 33: Lost Minds

A.N

This chapter is the turning point of the story..

The point where things are gonna start getting even crazier!! 😅😅

I really hope you all enjoy!! 😁❤

⚠(Warning: Extreme Violence)⚠

Naruto's P.O.V

I quickly rode into the address that Hinata sent me, already spotting havoc going on there.

I heard, loud groans coming from the inside of the building and also groans from outside of it, but they were much.. familiar.

I gasped and quickly parked the car from where I heard it, my car right in the middle of the parking lot.

I looked out my window and saw Leo lying on the concrete parking lot on his back, his hands pressing on his bloody side, pain filled cries coming from him.

My eyes shot wide open and I grabbed my bag off of my back and unzipped it, taking the first aid box out of it immediately.

Dammit. Not this shit again.

I quickly hopped out of the car, leaving the sleeping Noah in the backseat.

I ran over to my best friend, full speed, getting to him in no time.

He stared up at me in shock, his eyes hooded in pain. He soon whimpered. "Holy shit, Naruto. I'm so, so sorry. Everything, happened so fast. One minute everything's peaceful and then the next-"

I shook my head, cutting him off and quickly grabbing and yanking his t-shirt up, my eyes narrowing. "This wouldn't have happened, if you would've just followed my orders, Leo. Now everything's gone to shit." I snarled out angrily and quickly opened the first aid box, eyeing his bloody wound with irritated blue eyes.

Thank god the bullet went right through him. If it hadn't.. I would've had to take it out, which would've been twice as painful.

I opened the box and stared at the countless of things in there, Leo's' hand coming out to grip my shirt, his hands completely bloody. "Kiba.. set Hinata up. He wanted to meet up with her and... she went. I just thought it was harmless." He whispered out as I listened, my eyes narrowing by the name of that man again.

Kiba..

I whipped towards him and gritted my teeth, inwardly pissed. "Kiba? So, you allowed her go out with the man that kissed her? You're fucking out for your head!" I shouted and he sighed, shrugging.

"Wasn't my fucking idea. It was hers. We've been in the house like forever, Naruto. Cut me some slack, damn." He hissed and I sighed, shaking my head.

I quickly grabbed out the necessary items for his injury and moved so I could get a better look at it, quickly racking my brain. "Let's just hurry and get this over with. I can't bear the thought that my baby is even with that bastard." I snarled out, my dark side simultaneously clawing for control.

He's practically yelling his head off at me for control but.. He'll only ruin things.

He'll get mad to the point.. Someone I care, deeply about.. will get hurt, in the process..

Someone very dear..

I sighed and slowly wrapped a cloth around Leo's wound, lightly pressing my fingers down on it for pressure which made him grunt, his eyes flashing in pain.