Chapter 29: Knowledge Is Power

A.N

This chapter is a little more peaceful. I think you'll all love it..💗💗

I really hope you enjoy..

And don't forget to comment and vote!! 👍👍

Thanks!! 🥰🥰

Noah’s P.O.V
Later 

I sighed as I sat quietly in my room, slowly chucking a handful of potato chips in my mouth as I eyed my favorite Tv show.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I watched in amusement as Leonardo, flipped his way through the ninja bots, taking them out with ease.

I chuckled at his name, thinking back to Uncle Leo.

Huh, what a funny coincidence.

Earlier, everyone was a little on edge because of what happened this morning.

But now, Mom and Aunt Ino is making dinner, Grandma and Kurenai are still treating.. Eddie.

Uncle Leo, Ray, Stefan and Dad were talking with one another in the living room.. They all watching some type of scary movie.

Everyone, is calm now.

I smiled at that and kept my eyes on my Tv, my room less junky now.

Well, quite frankly, it was actually clean for the first time in a lifetime.

Every since Dad got back.. Things went right back to normal. He made me clean up my room a few hours ago..

I rolled my eyes at the memory but a knock to my door came, interrupting my thoughts. Soon the door was forced open alowl and my door was forced open slowly, revealing my Dad.

He smiled at me on which I smiled back, my blue eyes lighting up at the sight of him.

His did, too.

"Watcha doing buddy?" He asked calmly and entered inside on which I sat up from where I laid, eyeing his freshly bandaged face closely.

I tilted my head a bit. "Oh, just watching Tv. Is everything okay now, dad?" I asked, concern and he just sighed, shrugging softly.

"I don't know, bud. But.. You don't have to worry. I just, have to talk to you, about something." He explained and sat down on my bed, eyeing me directly in the eyes, nothing but seriousness coating his face.

I gulped silently at that amd turned towards him not before fetching the remote and muting my Tv, causing the room to be developed in complete silence.

Since that we needed.

I turn back to dad and sent him a small smile, my eyebrows furrowing. "So.. What's up, dad?" I asked curiously while tilting my blonde head, he sighing at my question.

He stared back at me into my eyes and cleared his throat, preparing himself.

"Well bud, I heard.. That you used your power today... So, what happened?" He asked curiously and looked down, waiting patiently for an answer to his question.

My eyes widen by his question but sighed, understanding immediately...

Of course.. Tsunade told me it was best to speak with dad about this kind of stuff. So it's a great thing he, came to me first.