Chapter 9: The Truth

⚠(Warning: Mature Content)⚠

Flashback
Hinata's P.O.V

I sat in my room silently, a baby book in one hand while baby Noah laid in my other hand, his body also lying across my chest.

His eyes were closed and little snores were passing through his small lips, his body very, very small.

It's been about a week since Naruto fully left us.. And now, away.

It's a lot to adjust to but, I'm working on it.

It's late at night and surprisingly Noah went to sleep without a fuss, leaving me in content.

I yawned as I kept my eyes on the small print words of the book I held, baby pictures popping up here and there on the page.

Because Naruto isn't here to help me.. And the girls have work.. I have to figure this thing out for myself.

Ray and Leo are no help.. and definitely not Stefan.

They probably never even seen children before…

I giggled at that but stopped, Noah moving slowly in my arms.

Oh no.. 

I kept staring down at him until his baby blue eyes snapped open slowly, his eyes now staring up into mines.

His lips moved against one another and his hands moved shakily, almost having little control.

But, he then then, started to whine, a mellow but heartwarming cry breaking out into the quiet room.

I gasped and set the book down and stood up slowly, hopping him gently in my arms "Oh no, Noah. What's the matter? Did I wake you? I'm sorry. Mommie’s sorry." I whispered down at him which made him stop crying a bit,  only whimpers escaping from his little mouth.

I cooed at his behavior and walked over to the dresser and fetched him his blue pacifier.

I then guided it to his lips and placed it in, his lips gladly accepting it.

He sucked on it slowly and closed his eyes once more, drifting off to sleep again making me smile.

He's so.. cute and innocent.

I wish, I can keep him that way..

Forever..

Flashback ended
Now

I stared worriedly in the eyes of Noah who spoke.. Who finally said that he, was ready..

That he wants to know the full truth, now.

I sighed shakily and grabbed his hand, standing up slowly "Alright, Noah. But first.. You might wanna sit down." I whispered to him on which he nodded, walking over to the one seater sofa and sitting on it.

I watched him but turned and walked towards the seat beside Naruto.

He nodded and patted the seat for me "Well.. We knew one day it'll come. Might as well tell him now." He commented and nodded at me on which I sighed, turning towards Noah who was waiting patiently for us to begin.

I looked up at him and sighed once more, setting my breathing right.

I have to be completely ready for this too.

My eyes held worry on them as I stared at the blonde haired boy across from us.

"Well, Noah. I-It, started off with me breaking up with my Ex.. When I did.. I was left all alone. Not to mention my family thinks I'm a deadbeat.. So I couldn't depend on them at the moment. So, I went to your Aunt.. Ino, for help." I started off smoothly on which Noah nodded, turning to Naruto who chuckled, taking the lead to the conversation.